Ceremony

Jeff's POV:

Don't worry Rebecca. We're on our way. We can finally get to you.

Back to Rebecca:

The black wedding gown actually suits me, especially now that I have giant red horns coming out of my forehead and pitch black feathered wings protruding from my back. It's a shame that it's a WEDDING dress for my wedding with Zalgo.

Ofcourse I don't say this out loud to keep up the image that I've been broken, mentally and physically. The servants finish my hair and make up before starting to lead me away.

Just as we exit the doors, a distinct static fills my mind for a millisecond. "Rebecca, if you hear this, we're going to save you. We're inside the palace." Slender's voice fills my ears. I bow my head slightly lower as I stop walking.

One of the servants turn to me. "Something wrong ma'am?" A smirk appears on my face and I quickly lift my head. "Sorry, but the wedding isn't happening. It's been fun, but I'm going home." They now realize that I've been acting and turn to sprint and warn Zalgo.

However, they drop to the floor out cold as a shadow zoomed past them. The shadow comes closer and I see it's  SC. 85 is not far and runs over as sirens start blaring. "I think they realised your little game." He says as he reaches me. I only smile at him. "Nah, I think it's cause my dad and his friends came for a visit." I say with a shrug.

We start heading to the throne room since thats where everyone most likely is.

Jeff's POV:

"Where is she?!" I scream at the demon infront of us. He smirks at us and a few guards appear.

"Well hello, JEFF." He says spitting my name out. "Come to take what's mine? Again?" I growl at his question. "Merikni was never yours and neither is my daughter!"

He signals for the guards to do something. My eyes would have grown wider if the lids had still been there. The guards had dragged Merikni into the room. She was barely more than a skeleton, her skin had significantly paled and only stub remained from what was once her tail.

Another growl escaped my lips as they threw her down. Zalgo smirked, then seemed to notice something. "Ah, my dear! Why don't you join us, I believe our guests would like to see you."

Tears almost left my eyes as I saw her. Rebecca's head was bowed down. She now had horns and black feathered wings. She seemed to be in a black and red wedding dress. All the life and spark she used to have seemed to have been drained from her completely.

She walked all the way to Zalgo's throne. He stood up and gripped her head, turning it towards us. "Beautiful isn't it? When a mother and daughter finally meet, especially if it's after having their spirits crushed."

Rebecca's eyes were dull and emotionless. What could they have done to break her so soon?

As he continued to rant about how this is what we deserved, a spark returned to Rebecca's eyes. She smirked at us for a moment before we saw a giant shadow figure leap at Zalgo.

He spun around, blocking it from hitting him. Then a different demon with pale skin and black hair appeared attacking him too he stopped them too. He was visibly furious, until a spear made it's way through his chest. With a shocked expression he looked to the person who had put it there, only to see Rebecca smirking at him.

"I'm flattered that you wanna marry me, but you're a bit too prehistoric for me." She said before embedding another spear in his head. He hits the floor as Rebecca runs to her mother. The shadow cat(?) and demon boy fight off guards going close to her as we fight the rest.

They run over as Rebecca carries her mother and before Zalgo can get up again, Slender teleports us back to the mansion.

As they hit the ground, Rebecca starts giggling like an insane person. Bot long and the rest of us join her.

Not only do I have my daughter and the love of my life back, but two new additions to the pasta family.