Dreams are strange

~~In a dream~~
Rebecca's POV

I opened my eyes to be met with the coolest place I have ever seen, an creepy, old, abandoned amusement park.

It had everything, headless dolls hanging at game stands as prizes, creepy smiling doll heads lying around. Since this place was abandoned I thought "Why not take a few heads home? No one will mis them, right?"

Before I could answer myself though, I heard the old nursery rhyme of Pop goes the weasel. I stopped dead in my tracks and started searching for the cause.

As soon as I turned a corner, I saw a giant black and white circus tent. I started running in it's direction, hearing the music grow louder. I started singing along, but that caused me to lose my focus and run into a stand, knocking it over completely.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!" I say aloud as I try to piece a board together, only to feel a hand rest on my shoulder.

I turn to look behind me, it was a clown. To be more precise, it was a black and white clown, with a striped cone nose and pointy teeth. He was wearing overalls with long, striped sleeves and claw like hands.

"Is this your stand?" I ask guilty.
He calmly replied:" Actually, this whole park is mine."
"I'M SOOO SORRY! I DIDN'T LOOK WHERE I WAS GOING! I'LL HELP MAKE UP FOR IT IN ANY WAY I CAN!!" I started crying as I almost screamed my apology.

"Rebecca, don't worry about it! I'm just happy your not terrified!"

I froze when he said my name and replied: "This is a dream, isn't it. There's no way a place this wonderful is real." I crouched over as tears fell down my face.

"Your right." I was stunned at those words, but he continued "this is a dream, but this place is real. If you want I can mark this place on a map. My friends and I won't hurt you or your parents if you do come."

I was so excited I screeched out. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I hugged him tightly.

~~In reality~~

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. Then I noticed my blanket was wrapped around me, but last night it was still on my bed.

I looked at my window which was now wide open. I was scared and happy at the same time.

Then I remembered the note that was on the gift last night. I started running down the hall with the gift box in my arms.

As I came into my parents' room they sat upright.

Rebecca's Dad's POV

I was woken up by the sound of footsteps running down the hall.
I saw Rebecca run in with a box in her arms.

"You'll never guess what happened last night!"