Plans and drama

Rebecca's POV

It's been 6 years since I came to live with Dad and the others in the Slendermansion. It's been really fun and exciting. They taught me a few torture techniques and gave me tips on the most painful ways to keep someone alive.

I even helped them out with luring a few people in every now and then. Dad was the one who asked for that favour the most though.

"Reeebie! You said you'd come play with me!" I hear Sally say as I try to hide my drawing. "I'll come in a minute, OK? I just need to finish something real quick. We'll be having fun before Slender starts dinner!"

She excitedly runs out as I sigh in relief. Placing the drawing in my drawer, I think about Sally's proxie anniversary coming up. I've been tasked with keeping her busy that day while everything gets set up. Two days to go and I'm already exhausted, she's gonna be extra hipper.

*Knock knock* *knock knock* *knock* *knock*. I hear her hurriedly coming to the door after our secret knock. She opens the door as I slip inside, trying to avoid anyone seeing our little secret.

"I got the tea set up inside the tunnel. We won't be dressing up today, but we have to wear tiaras." She whispers as I go towards her bed. I slip the floorboards away and wave her over while she's carrying the teapot.

After slipping in myself, I put the floorboards back in place above our heads. "Why wasn't the tea in here since the beginning?" I ask sitting in the tiny plastic chair. She poor's me some tea in a porcelain cup."I needed to keep it warm but not too hot. I can't leave it here and expect it not to get cold or stay too hot."

We raise our pinkies in unison before sipping the tea. Gently placing my tiara on my head, we start talking. Before I know it, we ran out of tea and realise it's about dinner time. "We better head back, Slender will get mad if he thinks we skipped dinner." She nods as we stand up and climb back out of the tunnel.

"And where have you two been?" An angry Jane asks as we emerge from beneath the floorboards. We stare at each other in an awkward silence as she taps her foot on the floor boards.

"We were having a tea party." We say in unison looking down. I swear I can hear her smirk as she says "I'm telling Slender~!" She walks to the door while me and Sally try not to giggle. "I'm also telling your dad." I freeze.

Looking up, I notice the look on her face, "You wouldn't... right?". She sprints out the door as I hurriedly rush out from the tunnel and chase after her. If only she was wearing her mask, then I would have a 0.000 000 000 000 001% bigger chance at maybe catching her if I'm lucky.

She rushes into the TV-room as I'm about 30 seconds behind her. Rushing into the room, I see her standing with Dad. "DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM!!!"

She looks up in fake confusion. "Tell him what?" 'Why do you have to be so damn good at torturing people?!'

"What are you hiding Rebecca?" Dad says crossing his arms. Panicking, I say the first thing that comes to mind. "Oh, I uh... have my first crush! Yea! He's so... dreamy and cute?"

The look on my dad's face says it all 'He definitely wants to kill every boy on the planet.' Jane's face is one of pure shock. Then I notice that everyone else, except for Slender, is also in the room, with the same face as Jane.

Slenderman's POV

I'm busy with some paperwork, when the sound of swearing and cussing bursts through the house. Teleporting into the room where the profanity is coming from, I notice Jeff trying to claw his way out of the door and everyone else doing their best to hold him back, but failing.

I wrap one of my tendrils around his waist and lift him up as he keeps squirming. "What is going on here?!" My voice booms through their minds.

After a few seconds of silence "Rebeccahasacrush!!" Ben screams, pointing at Rebecca before running out of the room. Everyone soon followed pursuit, everyone except Rebecca, Jane and Sally.

Going into Rebecca's mind, she looks at me. 'Child, what happened?' Her face changes to a bright red before she shyly replies, 'Jane found out about our tea room and caused me to chase after her. I accidentally made Dad realize I wasn't telling him something, so I said the first thing that came to mind. The first thing that came to mind happened to be a crush.'

This is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~

I'M BACK!!! YAAAY!! Sorry for not updating in a loooong time, but it is what it is.

I sadly lost my inspiration and passion for this book, but that doesn't mean I'll abandon it and/or you guys. I know what's gonna happen next and what I'm gonna do, but the book won't be continuing for as long as I originally planned.

Some of the next few chapters are gonna be somewhat longer since I wrote those during an inspiration surge, but after that they're all gonna be kinda short.

Thank you guys for your support and staying with me. It really helped with each of my necessary confidence boosts.

I hope you enjoy your day/night and I'll TRY to update once a week.