Ch 1 - Release

To start things off I thought I would start fresh from Gasper's debut by having the seal removed and having him released from the coffin. What will take place after Rias greets him with a hug and introduces him to the House?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was only the night prior when Sirzechs the great Devil King went to his sister Rias in Issei's room. Studying her actions and knowing what she was now capable he thought about giving her a tougher challenge at hand. Releasing the other bishop. The one who's power Rias couldn't control. With chains over the doors across the hall on the top floor of the ORC club building.

"Gasper? Are you going to come out?" Asked Rias.

"Why couldn't I just stay here?" He whined.

"I have decided that now is the time. And I have some people for you to meet."

"No! Don't hurt me!" He curled into a ball.

"Now there." Rias went over to him to hug him and prevent any waterworks. He was simply paranoid of someone hurting him. As if no one in the world would be good to him. The whole scene in front of everyone was just sad. Not depressing but sad. To think anyone in the room could hurt him. "Everyone. This is the other bishop. This, is Gasper Vladi. He's half vampire."

"Woah! He's totally a bloodsucker?" Asked Issei.

"No! I don't like it. It makes me sick on the thought of it."

"No worries. Though I didn't think we would have another blonde bombshell in this House. That makes two."

"Three if you count Kiba." Added Akeno.

"Not counting guys. So two." Replied Issei.

"Actually Issei their is only one in your book." Smiled Rias.

"Huuuh..." He looked at the new member with thigh high socks, a skirt, and Kuoh Academy's blouse. "Are you saying..."

"He make look like one but he is definitely a boy." Akeno set the record straight.

He stonedead. "Why have I been forsaken?" Issei cried.

"You assumed Issei." Asia smiled.

"Dude why the girl's get-up?"

"Uhh... these just seem cuter. I guess. I mean... I'm sorry!" Gasper getting flustered.

"It's fine. Not like you're going to hit on me right?"

"I think I'm out of your league. No."

"C'mon man let's go." Issei went to reach his hand but Gasper's hand started to glow a pale purple. Then everyone felt this small stop in time. When Issei got back to reality Gasper wasn't there. "Did anyone else feel that?"

"I'm sorry." Cried a voice.

"Where he go?" Issei looked around the room.

"I don't want to come out." A box shook by the doorway.

"So we csnt take you outside or give you food or anything?"

"Why can't I just by a Gasper in a box and just stay here?" He whined again.

Rias sighed. "Gasper as your Master I am here to help. Akeno, Kiba, and myself need to attend to a meeting. Issei, Asia, Xenovia, and Koneko I trust with my life. You can trust them. This is to help you to the best of our abilities."

"Do I..."

"Trust us. This is for your benefit. We must be off."

Rias teleported alongside her first Knight and Queen and was out. Leaving the four to find out a way to help Gasper figure out his Sacred Gear and how to control it. It had something to do with stopping time. Or so they thought at first.

(The very tricky thing is I got with my apprentice to discuss his ability on how high the ceiling could be. Well, that's where we run into problems. If he reaches that cap he's overpowered. A guy who can freeze and stop time. If he has a knife he can stop time, stab the foe violently, and when he releases the power almost dead. Or in fact already dead. We both hate overpowered characters. In my fics even the husband's of Mizore, Rias, Akeno, Irina, and most of all Kurumu had limits.)

Oh this was an adventure in itself training Gasper. This boy cried so much he could prevent droughts from occurring. Xenovia playing tag with her sword and to make matters worse Koneko casually walked up to him with garlic. Both just flat out death sentences in his feeble mind. Issei just watched things go his course next to Asia who were grasping at straws on where to go from here. Gasper was just sprinting away like am animal in danger from Xenovia's edge approach and Durandel and then Koneko's natural cause of death.

It was then when Gasper simply couldn't take it anymore. He went back into the room where he was sealed. Laid in his cardboard box and locked himself in the room. Not much more could be done. Not like someone could physically make him train. This was a delicate matter. With Rias and two big leaders of the House gone this was a failure. Letting him go back a few steps. Actually, staying put. It was easy to say zero steps were taken forward. No progress made so it was a stand still.

Xenovia and Asia were going to do some school work and call it a night. Then it was down to Issei and Koneko who just recently started to get on okay terms. It was awkward for them being by themselves outside of her learning to swim a little. But she knew what it was like to be alone and isolated. She knew what she must do.

"Go home already. I'll stay."

"What? Hell no." Issei argued.

"I'm waiting up. I got food and drinks. I said go home. I'm not leaving. I'll punch you. I'll wait up for Gaspy."

"Gaspy?" He pondered.

"Yes. I want him to be my friend. I think we can really learn from one another." She nodded.

Issei thought about it. He was going to just sit there and be patient until either he came out or Rias got back. Whichever came first. But he knew that Koneko was firm on the subject matter. Surprised she wanted to be alone with him but agreed. "Alright. Help our friend. Good luck Koneko."

"Thanks. See you when I see you. Let Rias know. I think I'll be here a while."

Issei walked out as Koneko grabbed a snack and sat on the floor to review her homework. "I'll be here as long as it takes Gasper. If you want company I'm here." A promise is a promise. No matter what the time.

~~~~~

Doing some canon modifications before going into the other dialog. Then do bonus chapters of Xenovia, Rias, and Akeno. I'm just building it up. I'm excited for the movement of these two.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz