Akeno OVA 1 - Cuddle Me

This is where we are starting bonus or OVA content. This is going to get in the nitty gritty stuff.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Akeno and Rias held (FN) as they teleported home and put him in Akeno's bed. As she was going to cuddle him and wait for his wakeup. Koneko was in front of Gasper after finding out his confession just standing in the hallway.

"Gaspy... I'm sorry it took me so long to find out?" She was happy but at the same time felt bad.

"That I like you? Like girls?" He had a shade of pink on his face.

"Well you wear the same skirt as I do. Wasn't sure if gay or just dressed a certain way."

"Okay. It's hard for me but I'll come clean. I'm bisexual. Okay?"

"Gaspy I'm fine with it. Just want to know why me?"

"Because I like the warm hugs. Your eyes are pretty. You understand me the most. And I don't care about what the guys say your figure is perfect to me. I love all of you."

"Thank you. Gaspy you want to make it work? I want us to try. Let's be happy together. Counter each other. That sort of thing. I want you to calm me down when I'm angry and give you confidence when you feel down."

"What's first?"

"This." She leaned forward and kissed him. He nearly fell on the floor. "There."

"Koneko... does this mean?" Trying to compose himself he stood up straight. Seeing her playfully walk with a tease in her step. Blushing badly and he wanted her.

"Gaspy cuddle your girlfriend." She winked and turned around.

My first kiss and my first girlfriend. How I have waited for this day to just hit me in the face and wish on it. It's in front of my face.

"Gaspy?" Koneko looked behind.

"I'm right behind you." As he woke up from the luscious trance he started to think. Gasper was all googly eyed as followed Koneko. How did I get to crushing to falling in love so fast? As soon as I told someone. Humana Humana.

"You know I think you're a cuddler."

"I wouldn't know."

She opened the door to the room. "Well we both don't bite and the bed is more than big enough. Let's lay down and talk." Walking down to the bed she gave him a quick smile and kept her skirt down getting into the bed. "You coming here and picking a side or you making me wait?"

Gasper couldn't decline her. Time for him to take it and run. Walked right up next to the other side of the bed she climbed onto. Then jumped and laid flat. Like the attitude no one was around. "I'm here." He faced her.

"Hugs." She wiggled over. Head in his chest and right arm over his chest and back. Eyes closed. "You're warm."

"I have never had comfort like this."

"Never Gaspy?" She poked her head up to look in his eyes.

"I never had cuddles before."

"Not with Rias or Akeno?"

"I've had hugs but that's it. I would be so nervous if they did. You are that comforts me. And I like your body better. There I said it. Sorry if that's perverted."

Koneko kissed his forehead. "Thank you for telling me in a way I want to hear it. Nothing about fetishes or what I lack. Just me. I used to be your best friend. You know how insecure I am about my parts."

"I used to be?" He asked seemingly hurt.

"Well only best friends. You'll always be my best friend. But we're lovers now too." She put a hand through his hair and proceeded to make out with him. Not expecting the series of kisses followed by slipping her tongue in his mouth. Caught off guard he followed her lead before she seperated.

"Wow... man am I lucky."

"No. I'm lucky. A boy I trust with my heart and my body."

"You fill the heart just fine by me you know."

"Can you spend the night? Please? I want us to be closer. I owe it to you."

Gasper was a little intimidated but agreed. "I'm here. Good on this side?"

"Yeah." Letting out a yawn. "Night love."

Moment your first crush turned girlfriend is curled up in your chest. Guess I can't let her down. I always wanted this. Sweet dreams Koneko.

~~~~~

Welcome to the OVA party. I'm your host Rel. Sike. I'm not like that.

I'm going to be jumping around with various stories and supplying content for everyone. It'll get exciting during the caught in the act