Ch 4 - Swinging Part 1

Now if you read Akeno aka Thunder Love And Priestess, then you know this scene. Though this is main story content and not a bonus from another story. Though after this chapter will have some bonus content.

If anyone is curious about Koneko and Gasper for a scene in any story so far by all means comment.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Gasper rose from his coffin and let out a large yawn. Looking around the sun was barely up. He was thrilled he had a place much more homie as Rias had got him his own room in the manner. Still not going to school in person but he made quite some process. Being able to interact with everyone in the House and more. All members of the friends and family delighted that he was able to talk to everyone and have the security in himself to sit in the living room, eat at the kitchen table, and light training sessions. Rias proud of his swift rate of process. Gasper got up and got dressed. Clean skirt,  underwear which one knows already but fill in the blank, some low socks on a warm day coming up, and then the blouse. He looked in the mirror and smiled before walking out of the room and to breakfast to see everyone. Having no idea what today had in store.

At the dining table everyone was finishing up breakfast and Rias was getting her plans together for everyone. It was a day off so they were all getting together to clean the manor a little and have a pact given to all.

"Alright before we get started I have a few tasks to hand out. Akeno in an hour you have someone at a park. I specifically chose you for it. Asia I'm sending you and Xenovia to help a kind woman a little after lunch time. Then come evening Kiba and Gasper I have something for you. Nothing challenging by any means. Then we have Issei and Koneko leaving at the same time. Should be a breath of fresh air and I made sure that we have a laid back day. And we can get this house clean by mid day. Not too bad.

~~~~~

Gasper and Kiba teleported to work at this house rather out near the woods. Next door was at least a hundred yards away or so. The place had a slight country vibe as the two stood there.

"Hey Gasper you good?" Asked Kiba.

"I think so. Doesn't seem spooky or scary."

"For sure. Seems rather inviting. Worst case which I doubt I'll make you something."

"Like what Kiba?"

"I think I can make a sword just to your liking. Slashula or something. Bad name but I'm working on it."

"Thanks Kiba. Let's get this going. I'll even knock." Sure enough he did. Which to him was very brave. Gasper did not like strangers of the sort.  But he was working with it.

A woman appearing in her mid 30s answered the door. Blonde hair, green eyes, and brown leather boots. "Why hello there. Are you two the Devils that came to help me?"

"Yes ma'am." Nodded Kiba. "What can we do for you?"

"I don't longer have a man to cut down the weeds. They're small trees in my yard and I need my plants to grow. So any chance you can lend a lady a hand?" She asked with a little accent.

"Absolutely. Miss?"

"Star Honey. I'm Star." She smirked.

"Well Star I'm Kiba and this is Gasper. We'll get the chopping. Just say when."

"Is that a skirt boy?" Asked Star confused about Gasper.

"It makes me feel pretty. I'm sure I can do this. Right Kiba?"

"Yup. Let's get you fitted Gasper." Kiba was in his head drawing out a plan as Star walked them to the back on the house.

"You see my flowers, my corn, and pumpkins aren't coming in right. That poor excuse of my exhusband left me dry." Complained Star.

Kiba wanted to be sympathetic. "No worries." He put both of his hands into the ground to draw two blades. One large and oversized for the thicker trees and one smaller. Right around half of Gasper's height with a deadly blade that curved. "Alright. Here we have Goliath and Gilharden. Gasper the smaller one is to your specs."

Star was amazed. "Oh my goodness. Isn't that heavy Darling?"

Kiba smirked. "Not if you're a swordsman that made it yourself. So, we ready to get chopping?"

Gasper lifted up the sword and stared at it as it held in his hand. "Wow. My own sword... I never thought I would see this day." He was staring off thinking that he had the strength and will to hold one of those bad boys. "I'm nervous trying it out but we have a job to do right?"

"That's correct." Kiba picked up Goliath and held it on his shoulder.

"I reckon you boys will prove me wrong. Got lemonade and a Sharif badge in it for you when you're done. We got a deal?"

"Yes."

"I have to try."

Gasper was nervous because of the target at hand. The sword was created today. Those small trees that were actually weeds were there so much longer. Would it whiplash him? Recoil and pop out of his hand? Perhaps hit him? He didn't know. He aimed high and swung across. Feeling a little tingle in his arms he saw the branch fall as he stumbled when he finished his swing. I can do this? I have to. I will. I will do this and complete the pact. I have to.

~~~~~

Hours went by. Gasper sat on the back deck of the house drinking lemonade with Kiba after a hard days work. Cutting wood isn't so bad after all. If they're small and you have a magical sword instead of an axe. He was sweating and so proud of himself for his efforts.

Even Star was in awe seeing his performance. "You sure need a pair of boots boy. Skirt or not you're a hard working man. Here you are Slim. A trusty badge of honor. You earned it. And next time you want to help little man I might be able to do more for ya." She handed him over the Sharif badge as he pinned it on his blouse. Wearing it be pride. "You be good dolls. I'm off to the kitchen. It be about that time. Tata now." Star winked at both of them and went back in the house.

Kiba chuckled and looked over at his friend. "She is into you."

"Whaaaaa..." He blushed.

"Come on Gasper. Girls like you. Surely you have a crush or interest right?"

He slouched in his chair. "Well..."

"Rias is more like a mother. Akeno too strong. Asia likes Issei clearly. Xenovia too confusing. Hey, what about..."

"Don't." He flinched.

"Koneko?"

"Why me? Don't tell her. I can't." He curled up into a ball.

"I thought something was between you two just, not sure to what extent. You are similar in height and I can see it working. Both of you need to make adjustments but it can work. Let's go home. I won't say a word. But maybe you two can hang out and talk. You get the idea."

"Kiba, that's a lot of pressure. You think..."

"Only one way to find out. Right?"

"R,right."

"Let's teleport home then." Kiba summoned the circle as both were thrilled on going home. Both earned their dinner that night and with another goal set thrilled to head home. Though... like many things in life the following occur. Sometimes things happen, love can hurt, and something's gotta give.

~~~~~

Sorry for cliffhanger. I can't wait to hear from everyone's predictions and emotions here. Love it.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz