Xenovia OVA 1 - NekoPire Shower

Before I begin I am excited for when I get to work on Xenovia again. I think in another world she finds a man patient with her to show her the world and what it is. 

I have so much to go off of here and will go into my story The Risks about this couple of Koneko and Gasper as a whole. Until then I am going into the time where they wait for Nova and her boyfriend at the time to get out of the shower. 

It does contain adult content but nothing juicy.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(So this is during the Xenovia chapter where her and the boyfriend head in the shower and these two head in right after.)

Koneko and Gasper were completing homework together. Gasper was working on a laptop since he was still not ready to attend classes. Still just too shy. Make no mistake academically he was a decent student. Clearly not a straight A, however a 79 GPA being the lowest in any class he was smart. Also makes it harder not being in class comparing notes and having no one teaching you. Gasper found it so nice that him and his girlfriend were working together on various subjects. Terms and vocabulary for language and math equations. 

After Koneko getting out of class and homework finished it was sundown. Usually work was an hour or maybe two quicker. They both put their work aside on the nightstands and jumped under the covers. It was Thursday and the day dragging on was quite daunting. Koneko got close and laid on his chest.

"Calm down Gaspy. Quit stressing. I'm here." She purred.

"One more day and then the weekend. Thank goodness. Just want to recover mentally. Been at my desk or my bed or the box just at the screen. I can't take it anymore. Just tired. Want to sleep in a bit."

"Cat nap?" Putting an arm around him.

"Power sleep maybe. I just can't look at more equations and definitions. Can't wait to shower and eat."

Koneko ran her hand along along his chest. Something made her say this. "Want to shower together?" Blushing a little.

"Do you shower with others?" Asked Gasper thinking of the girls hotsprings.

"Just the girls and that's it. Locker room and such. I mean I shave my legs alone of course."

"Right- we can. Let's get towels and such. We can throw of clothes in the basket then." His mind not on school subjects but something else.

"Gaspy you okay?"

"Uh fine- good. I can deal." Babbling trying to hide it.

"You're my soulmate now. We can do anything together."

"Okay." He took a breath. "Let's head out."

~~~~~

Xenovia and (FN) opened the door not expecting Koneko and Gasper to be walking right towards the door. Xenovia thought nothing of it and walked towards her room with no thought. (FN) facepalmed as the you get couple walked in and shut the door behind him.

I have corrupted the Loli and fellow Shouta. Great.

As the two put their clothes and towels down this was it. The two of them together alone. Normally this is just routine. But is the bath... Gasper felt better that he wasn't the only one but he felt this pressure.

"You know correct me if I'm wrong but I don't want my first time in a bath. Want it loved quietly in my room with the door locked and want to wake up naked next to each other."

Gasper felt much better. "Thank goodness."

(Story for another chapter.)

She started with her socks. Bending right down and Gasper saw her panties. All white. Just had to apparently. Then unbuttoning the shirt ever so slowly. "Gaspy I can sense you're starring. Take off. I'll start the water and run the bath."

Right. Bath. He was so shaken knowing that he was in the same changing room with the girl he loved. She was in no place to judge. He wasn't so sure about as he should be. In doing so tried to play it off that he wasn't in the same shower and bath as her. But what was it? His side? Her side? Being perverted? Nothing just didn't seem all too clear on what the hell he wanted.

In the matter of seconds he had to strip down and go in. Koneko was under the showerhead and he couldn't just stand there. It was time. He took the panties, skirt, and long socks all off at once. Turned around and threw his shirt off before stepping near the water. Waiting for her to finish.

Koneko looked over. Almost as if this were normal to have a boy stand right next to her in the shower. Looking over getting the hair out of her face. "Hey. The water is yours too." Grabbing by the shoulders.

"Koneko?"

"Yeah Gaspy?"

"I'm a little-"

"It's big enough for me. I'm a cat. You think they need something the size of a water bottle? It's painful. I don't think we're there yet but one day we will."

-To Be Continued

~~~~~

Nova OVA 2 will continue and go into her getting pregnant and such.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz