Ch 3 - Under Fire

Going into Season 2 episode 11 here. When the two are under attack and Issei plunges in for the save. Just the thoughts of these two while getting interrogated and taken hostage. The bonds only grow.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

When I was in my box at the time Issei game me a handheld and a little organizer with some games in it. Guess the box even when I was out and about was like home to me. Like a turtle with it's shell. Their was on time it felt like the box house felt like an earthquake and this is when I truly started to crush on Koneko.

~~~~~

A summoning was taking place as Gasper was trying to ease his nerves. Two hours easily gone by and it was just him and Koneko. He was freaking out and she was having a snack and just watching everything unfold with no emotional attachment. Typical her. So composed. But she knew that she sensed trouble afoot. She then got up.

"Koneko?"

"Dont move Gaspy. Stay there and be quiet." She ordered. Laser blasts pounded through the walls to leave five feminine figures to waltz through. "What? Humans?"

"Correct. And rebuild the structure of Devil magic. Just call us magicians like everyone else." Said the leader of the pack.

Koneko shook her head. "What do you want?"

"Better to do what you're told. Hand over the half vampire. He's here. Now give him here. I have the area surrounded."

Koneko looked out the window. Dozens of wizards. She's right. I'll try to escape and buy time. That's all I can do. Lifting the box in her hand and running they shot at her. Upstairs was invaded and down the stairs was the only place. Then their was the last result. Koneko casted a lock going into another room. Then put the box down to think this through.

"Curses. Their's a lock on the door." Complained one of the wizards.

"No worries. Give me a moment."

On the inside Gasper opened his box as Koneko put a hand on his head. "We should have a little time. Don't worry. I'm sure Rias and the others are close by."

"I'm sure. Thank you. Honestly."

Now isn't the time. "What are friends for?"

They couldn't say much after that. The magic lock wasn't as strong as Koneko had hoped. She heard blasts firing off. Hugging Gasper one hit right in the back. Almost a dozen in total as she fell right to the ground. Stunned Gasper was upset to see his bestfriend on the ground trying to save him. They had no choice. Done for.

The two were attached to different magic squares. Koneko upside down which was terrible since she wore a skirt. Anyone could see pink panties clear as day. Gasper tried his best not to look.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you? And that magic square will take care of those annoying physical attacks." Said the leader.

"Wizards. Physical attacks. I see." Sighed Koneko. "Gaspy. I'm sorry. Truly I am."

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Gasper screamed as the wizards were starting their plan. Could only be one thing. His balance breaker.

It took five to ten minutes for Rias and Issei to show up. How? The wizards use Gasper's power to stop time leaving the world outside a handful at a standstill. The dragons, holy sword wielders, those of high superior power, and anyone touching them were the only ones not effected. It took so long and even Rias had no idea that this would be coming.

"Rias. I'm sorry." Koneko shut her eyes.

"Quite alright." Rias turned to the other one in despair. "Gasper?"

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault."

"Dont think like that. Either of you. Just glad you're both alright." Then Rias looked over at the wizards.

"I have no idea how you Devils teleported in here or what you're up to. One step you will regret it. Try me." The leader didn't move but seemed to play some sort of game. This was going to be tricky. A huge gamble at that.

"Just kill me. My power did this." Gasper shut his eyes and wanted to prepare for his fate.

"You know I won't Gasper. Remember what I said to you. I'm not going back on that."

///

Live for me little one. At the same time find a way to make yourself happy. You're my servant and mean so much to me.

///

"I gave you more word. Not going now."

"Rias..."

"How stupid." Swords were pointed at the necks for both Gasper and Koneko. "You could brainwash them into weapons. Do you have any idea what you have here?" The leader was confused but slowly working her game.

"I know will never understand because you're incapable but my servants are actually cared for."

"You bitch!" She tried to use her power to blast Rias away.

No luck as it was blocked by Issei's gear alone. "Thank you Issei. And you. Listen here. Gasper now would be the time to be naughty. You get a pass. Cause major problems I'll scold you over and over and then hold you." Rias could play this game too. Having no one disrespect or underestimate her.

"Gasper you got us. All of us. Your friends." *BOOST* "Ascalon!" He summoned his sword.

"What are you doing?" Asked the leader.

"Issei stop." Ordered Rias.

Issei cut his hand on the blade. "You know what? Stay still." He pointed his sword at him and his blood splashed on his face. "Do it!"

I have no choice. Gasper licked a drop of Issei's blood. His eyes glowed. From there, the wizards had no upper hand. His eyes glowed and that's when the fun started for the Gremory House and company. Koneko was next to Rias's side as Gasper disappeared. The magic squares vanished.

"How?" Gasped the leader.

This dark purple aura started to suck away all the power from all the wizards in the room. Blood along with it. Everyone just watched.

"I see everything. Don't try it." His voice echoed all over the room. "Issei. Slash 'em."

"Woah... alright." Issei with one full swing sliced them to oblivion.

The wreckage was over as Gasper smiled and returned to hug the two favorite people in his life. Koneko, and Rias. "Thanks everyone. And sorry for all the trouble."

Rias squeezed him. "Now now. No worries. Just glad you're alright. Okay?"

"Me too Gaspy. Let's go home. And by home I mean with us. I have a surprise for you."

"For me?" She pondered. "What could that be?"

You'll see. Oh you'll see.

I thought girls would never be this nice to me. What's this feeling?

~~~~~

Thought I would set it all up. Went canon with a twist and if you read my other stories including Akeno, Xenovia, and a bit of Rias I think you kind of know what's next. Though I'm excited for this and and bonus chapter material. In time.

As always I hope you enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz