Chapter 1: Vivid Memory

Funtime Foxy woke up dazed, confused. Something happened that night. Not a sad thing, but a happy thing.

"What happened?" questioned Funtime Foxy. He quickly went out of bed and dashed to his fridge. He notice Lolbit watching tv on his couch. "Hey Lolbit, do you know what happened last night? I kinda forgot my memory." Lolbit started to blush.

"Well, I will, If you promise to do something for me. Deal?" Funtime Foxy nodded his head.

"So, basically what I remember was that we were upstairs. Freddy brought some cards down. We gathered up our friends to play them." Lolbit then started to wonder. "Wait, while we were getting our friends, you were going to ask me something. What was it?"

Foxy then got a hazy memory. It was that scene. Foxy started to make a pinkish blush, the same light blush Lolbit had. "I was wondering, uh," Foxy began to studder. "I was wondering what kind of games you like to play." Lolbit gave Foxy a look, then pretended to think.

"No, no, no, oh! There's this game called CircleMine. I seen Baby play it, but I never did." Lolbit then gave Foxy a look that she was kidding. Foxy didn't notice. "So, back to the story, what happened?" asked Foxy.