Chapter 9: Girls Night Detour

The night of the storm was Baby's and Ballora's girls night, so like any other girls night, Puppet tried to disguise himself to be a girl and join in.

"Hey! Uh my name is Puptina!  I heard that you were doing something called girls night and I wanted to join you!" exclaimeded Puppet in the girliest voice he could pull off. All Ballora did was roll her eyes.

"I got this. Don't worry." Ballora slid through the door and closed it. "What are you doing here," exclaimed Ballora. "and why are you wearing, this? You better have a good explanation, again."

Puppet looked at himself and slowly spoke. "You said that only girls are allowed even though you invite Foxy. It kinda makes me jealous." Ballora then realised what Puppet was saying.

"Oh, now I see. Look, you don't have to dress up and pretend to be someone to an event like this. Your perfect how you are. I think I can plan something to work this out. Well, maybe next night. You can come join us with Foxy, wherever he is. I think Lolbit is coming next night too." Puppet was filled to the brim with glee. He quickly hugged Ballora.

"Thank you."

Ballora then started to blush and went back into Baby's room.

"So what did you say to him? Also why are you blushing?" Ballora had to quickly answer her question.

"I, uh, did talk to him. I don't believe he wont be coming​ again tonight." Baby stared in confusion.

"What do you mean tonight?"

"I invited him to our next girls night. Yay?" An shocked look ran across Baby's face.

"What? Why?" Ballora gave a worried smile.

"Because of reasons." She started to make an unnoticeable blush. Puppet started to listen to what they were saying. Slowly, he started to blush and smile.