Chapter 2: Card Games

"Could you make your move any slower Puppet?" whined Funtime Freddy. They decided to play some card games to pass the time.

"Uno!" yelled Puppet.

"No no no were playing monopoly. Geez guys," said Baby in annoyance.

"Can I go to my room now? I want to do something else than this, like trying out my new makeup," moaned Ballora.

"Hey Lolbit, why aren't you talking? We just fixed you voice box," asked Foxy.

Lolbit looked up and answered. "I know. I am just thinking of a strategy. This is a close game."

Lighting crackled like a tin can. Everyone screamed in fright. "Ahhh. Quick! Kill Foxy!" screamed Freddy punching Foxy.
"Why always me Freddy!?"

"Because then I will have a better chance of winning!" Lightning continued to roar.

"Hey, why don't I grab some snacks for us?" asked Lolbit. Everyone then shook their heads.

When Lolbit left, Puppet was explaining about his new research he had found in his lab. "So when you pour hx-3j on a piece of amber, it creates a wood like smell but the formality of rubber. Its really cool." Everyone was in awed of what puppet was describing.

Lolbit then walked out of the kitchen. "I brought some sandwiches. Turkey for me and Foxy, chicken for Freddy, ham and cheese for Puppet and Ballora, and grilled cheese for Baby. Here you go." She handled them down gracefully like each plate was an artifact. Funtime Foxy's eyes lit up with stars.

"This is the most scrumptious sandwich I have ever tasted." Lolbit started to blush but quickly stopped.

"Thanks. I try."

"Ha! I win again. Rematch everyone?" exclaimed Puppet. Everyone was too bored to keep continuing to play the game and lose to Puppet.

"I guess I'll go to bed. See you next night," said Freddy already snoring. "Bye Freddy," said everyone else.

Baby decided to pull out her phone. Everyone listened as the keys beeped and the laugher of Baby flooded the room. "So what are we suppose to do?" asked Puppet.

"I don't know. Another round of Cards?" questioned Foxy. Puppet replied. "If you want to lose."

"Oh we'll see about that."