Chapter 12: Double Relationships

"That's all what​ happened. Now, tell us what's with, this?" Puppet then pointed at their hands.

"Fine we'll tell." said Foxy and Lolbit. When Foxy told the story, Puppet started to cry. Ballora was already making ship names.

"Do you think Folbit is good? No no no Loxy. That's a cool one!" yelled Ballora battering on about different ships.

"Oh my gah that was so sweet! Waahhh!" cried Puppet trying to catch his breath.

"I told you that we shouldn't have told them. Especially Puppet." whispered Foxy. Lolbit agreed and rolled her eyes.

"Don't you have something​ to tell Ballora?" asked Lolbit. Puppet looked at Lolbit. Then Ballora.

"Can you please give us some privacy?" asked Puppet.

"Ok, we were about to get something to eat anyways." Foxy and Lolbit went to the end of the hallway and into the kitchen. Puppet checked if anyone else was around. He turned to her and finally asked. "Ballora, would you be my girlfriend?"

Ballora was in tears. "Yes! Yes I will!"

"Now that we know that we're dating, I guess we can just live our lives normally." said Lolbit with her mouth full and a sandwich in her hand.

"And you dated each other without telling me? At least I knew this would happen."

Everyone jumped with fear. Baby walked out of her room. She winked at Lolbit, but she didn't noticed. "I heard everything of what you said. But don't worry, your secrets are safe with me." Baby started to smile.

"The only question is who is going to tell Freddy?" asked Puppet. They then realised that Freddy never new about what was going on.

"I guess I'll do it." exclaimed Puppet. Everyone agreed and went back to what they were doing. Foxy gave Baby a look.

"Told you we had a chance." Puppet saw Freddy enter the kitchen.

"Hey Freddy, I have to tell you something," said Puppet.

"What is it?" Puppet then whispered in Freddy's ear. Freddy's eyes lit up in surprise.

"No way."

Puppet gave him a nod and a smile. "Yes way."

When Puppet left the kitchen, Freddy pulled out his phone. "3nn4rd, I have a mission for you."