Chapter 8: Bouncy House Accident

"I bet I can jump higher!" yelled Puppet challenging Ballora.

"Oh really? Beat this!" Ballora jumped into the air doing a ballerina twirl. She almost touched​ the ceiling. They each tried to jump higher and higher. They jump so high they collided with each other.

"Ouch!" They opened up their eyes to see each other dazed. Puppet tried to stand, but fell onto Ballora. So close, they were about to kiss. "Uh. This is, new. Can you get off me?" asked Ballora lightly blushing. Puppet quickly bounced up and started to blush.

"Hehehe. Are you blushing?" asked Baby smirking.

"Shut Up!" Puppet started to blush even harder. For a couple of minutes, they stared dead at each other, slightly bushing so they won't be noticed.

Ballora started whispering to Puppet. "Hey, I know that you don't have a thing for me anymore. I was wondering why you blushed when you fell." Puppet tried to make an answer for the question.

"Why didn't you punch me when I did? You just sat there." Ballora started to turn redder than Baby's clothes. "That's what I thought. What do you actually think about me?"

Ballora quickly answered. "Like the other people here." Ballora quickly scurried away.

"I'll get something out of her." whispered Puppet rubbing his hands together.