Chapter 6: Rememberance

"So that's what happened. Now I remember," said Foxy scratching his head.

"Yeah I'm kinda scared of lightning. Glad I had you though," said Lolbit.

"Well well well, how was your night," asked Baby. Baby had just entered the room when Lolbit told her fear of lightning. Foxy let out a sigh of relief that she didn't listen to the story.

"Can you give us some privacy please," asked Lolbit.

"Why you want me to leave. You," baby whispered," ask him the thing?" Lolbit nodded. Baby accepted and left. Foxy checked the stairs to make sure they were alone.

"So, what are you going to ask me," said Foxy slowly.

"Well," Lolbit continued, "when I met you, I started to enjoy talking to you. I had a crush on you in the first sight. I always was waiting for the right time to tell you this. I just didn't know when. But now I do. Can, can." Lolbit's tail started to shake. "Can you be, my boyfriend?" Foxy was stunned. His love of his life just ask him to date him. This was the question he wanted to ask her.

Either way Foxy, then willingly said,"Yes."

Then their eyes started to sparkle. Then, they slowly got closer, hugging. Then, they kissed in each others arms. They never felt more better. When they came to realisation, they didn't care anymore. They didn't care what their friends thought. "Did you know my question I wanted to ask you was if you wanted to date you. I didn't want to ask you then." Foxy said. Lolbit just replied with a giggle."I heard you talking in your sleep. I guess this is what you wanted."

Lolbit looked in Foxy's eyes. "This is where I wanted this to begin."

They walked up the stairs and through Foxy's hallway. Foxy gave Lolbit a little hug. Lolbit leaned on Foxy's side. They entered out of Foxy's room, holding hands. When they stared down the hallway, they notice something. Ballora and Puppet stood there. Then all of a sudden, they realised what happened. Puppet kissed Ballora. "You see that too, right?" asked Lolbit.

Foxy slightly nodded and said," Yeah, I do. This is kinda weird. Im gonna talk to them." They slowly started to walk and hold hands. "Uh Puppet, is that you," asked Foxy.

Puppet and Ballora slowly turned around. Foxy and Lolbit gave a strange look. "I uh, yeah its me," said Puppet.