Shyness and Hugs (jikook)

"-then he told me he didn't have it and I was like, 'then why'd you tell me you had it' then he just said he did but not right now and can you imagine how disappointed I was? I think I was pouting too 'cause I was so looking forward to watching the new episode," Taehyung was telling Jungkook, who was half-listening and half-playing on his phone though he was sure to pay extra attention to his hyung rambling about his latest favorite anime with Hoseok-hyung.

"So what happened next?" he asked the older, not taking his eyes off his phone. Don't get him wrong he's listening as best as he could but he has to admit that this new game is hogging most of his attention on the screen; it's sort of like a military game and his character is currently looking for food as well as avoiding potential enemies.

Taehyung doesn't seem to mind it because he hums as he looks at the ceiling. "I just goofed off with Jin-hyung for a while before the shooting started."

Jungkook allows a small smile to tug the corner of his lips. "That's good then."

The door to the room opened to reveal Yoongi. "Get up and change your clothes; we're going out to eat."

"Aww again?" Taehyung whines a bit. "Why doesn't Jin-hyung cook lately?" He's getting a bit curious and worried for the oldest since this is the third consecutive time they're eating dinner outside.

"I dunno maybe he's too tired to feed you," answers the older sarcastically though there's no bite. Taehyung even sees a little smirk on the older's lips. This hyung... "No seriously he's a bit tired and wanting to eat outside for a while."

The door snaps shut and Taehyung feels like just staying home. Though he can't leave his family behind so he's gonna obey. He groans as he stands, rummaging through the drawers for proper attire. "Yah Jungkook aren't you gonna change yet?"

Jungkook has his tongue poking out due to concentration, and in less than five minutes he's dead and he throws the phone down on the bed, a bit disappointed he lost. The older just grins amusedly at him and in no time at all Jungkook's giggling since he knows he's being too caught up in a game. Then he noted something. He points at it. "Isn't that Rapmon-hyung's shirt?"

"Yeah why?"

Jungkook doesn't know if he should voice out the obvious question. "Why are you wearing it?"

The other just shrugs. Jungkook notices another thing though. "Are those my pants?"

He gets a cheeky grin in reply. "Aish hyung ask permission before you plan to wear someone else's clothes."

The door opens a second time before Taehyung could say something and Hoseok appears next. "We're leaving in five minutes better hurry up." Before he could fully close the door he says to Taehyung "Oh Tae I almost forgot I already downloaded eight episodes of 'Hero Academia' and-"

"Say no more," the younger cuts, eyes shining like stars. "I'll meet you in your room after we wash up." Hoseok smiles widely and leaves the door hanging. As the two continue to prepare Jungkook asks "Why do you like that anime so much?"

"It's amazing and the main character Deku is struggling and has to work a hundred times more than other people to reach his dream," Taehyung tells the youngest as they walk out. "He's a bit emotional and his story builds up as he and his friends battle the villains and it's just- so cool!" They reach the living room and he sits down, Jungkook preferring to stand and look down on the other. His head turns as he sees Jimin and Yoongi laughing and smiling. The former hits his hyung's shoulder in amusement since he's laughing hard. Yoongi just walks by and fiddles with his phone.

In moments Seokjin appeared and was doing a headcount till he realizes something. "Where's Hobi?"

"Right here hyung chill out," comes a voice and indeed it's him, with Namjoon in tow. "Joon was just about to break the cookie jar."