FAMILY!

I saw a frckin funny post where Bangtan is a fam haha I laughed then suddenly it came to me: hey why not make a story? Aghh this is my first time to do this crap so pls bear with me. Gimme a shoutout guyz tell me ur there. Ur free to vote and comment

And since this is a fam, I'mma make the others gurlz

Alright I found the pic haha c/o Ella Sava in Youtube

"Honey hurry up the bus is about to arrive soon," Namjoon tells his wife as he comes into the kitchen trying fix his tie.

Jin gives her husband a glare as she stirs vegetables in a pan. "You try cooking for once Kim Namjoon. Maybe then you'll understand how hard it is to make food." She pauses. "On second thought don't come near my kitchen. I'll burn you alive with hot sauce and barbecue."

Namjoon shuddered before leaving.

"Daddy look Jiminie's got my hairbrush!" exclaims a voice. Namjoon turns to see a disgruntled Hoseok. He kneels down to her eye level.

"Awe don't pout baby girl I'll talk to her for you now where is she?"

"Playing dress up with the boys."

"What?"

He stands and looks around the house, seeing the other areas empty. That could only mean-

"Kim Jimin! Where are you?!"

A girlish giggle erupts from upstairs, followed by a "You bish what the fudge do you think you're doing to my faceu?!"

"Aw Yoongi-oppa it's called make up! And now it's Tae's turn! Where are you Taehyung?" Jimin's high voice calls out.

The father is alerted to loud footsteps and in seconds a scared-looking Taehyung appears, eyes wide and face stricken. Once he catches sight of his dad he immediately goes to him to clutch his hand, hiding behind his tall figure.

"Jiminie's planning on putting make up on my face!"

Hoseok gives her younger brother a weird look. "What's so wrong with make up?"

Taehyung turns his gaze to his noona. (Sorry Hobi) "What's wrong noona? It's make up that's what! Boys don't wear make up!" he exclaims.

"What kind of sex discrimination is that? Even Jungkook wears eyeliner and he's a boy."

Said boy appears holding his backpack, throwing a pencil up then catching it in his hands. He catches sight of his dad and two siblings and smiles before disappearing into the kitchen.

"See?" Hoseok rolls her eyes and flips her orange-colored hair. "You're such a scaredy cat. Jiminie once did my make up and let me tell you she's amazing."

"Unnie, that's cuz I plan to be a beautician," says another female voice. It was the devil herself with a concealer in hand. Yoongi trudged behind her, smudges of lipstick still on his lips.