Nighttime Playtimes

Are comments too much to ask? I'd appreciate a word or two saying something about my work so type in something and I'll be sure to read thanks enjoy the story
~~~
"Alright everyone time for bed," Seokjin calls out, clapping his hands to get the attention of the kids.

The dance line was playing around so naturally they didn't hear him. The leader was sharing lyrics to Yoongi, and once they heard noises they turned to the source, the other three stopping to look over in curiosity, Jungkook's hand on Jimin's cheek with Hoseok in between them. The five turned to the eldest briefly before resuming their activities. Seokjin sighed. Oh why was he always ignored?

"Aww Jin-hyung," Jimin whined. "Can't you give us more time? It's only ten."

Indeed it was though he felt doubtful. "But-"

"Thanks hyung you're the best," says Namjoon, who clearly wasn't listening as he unintentionally cut off Seokjin before even giving an answer. The eldest could only release another sigh and walk over to Tae who was clicking channels on the TV. "Hey Tae what're you watching?"

The younger looked at him briefly before going back to the screen. "Something." His blank face then turned into something like surprise, and he excitedly turned to him and asked "Hey hyung have you ever imagined what it felt like to live in the sky?"

Seokjin had to gape. That was the only response he was capable of in the moment. He had to rub his eyes and close his jaw. Now what to answer to that? Undoubtedly Kim Taehyung was something else. There was just something about him that seemed unnatural to the rest of them. He doesn't want to call the kid weird since he knows it offends him so he'll settle for another word. "No?"

Before anything else was said a pillow hit his friend's face, making them turn to the offender, who turned out to be Jimin. "Hey guys join the fun!" With that, he was tackled by Hoseok, who in turn was clambered upon by Namjoon.

The others laughed while the two on the couch gaped at them. Was this some kind of game?

He turned again toward Tae, who was magically gone, and was suddenly attacked. Turning his head he saw it was the rascal, laughing and pressing down on him. He hit his back thrice and shouted dramatically "Jin-hyung down! Quick call medic!"

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin went over to them, pretending to be ambulances and making the siren sound with their mouths. They tried to carry the eldest but ended up half-dragging him since Tae refused to let him stand. Still, they laughed at their struggles.

"Hyung how much do you even weigh?" asked an entertained Hobi.

Suddenly Jungkook stood before all of them and stooped down, hoisted the eldest on his shoulder and slapped his butt as if to scold him. "Bad hyung! Giving us a hard time to carry you."

"Jungkook put me down!" Seokjin cried, flailing his arms uselessly.

The others laughed and guffawed, enjoying the scene playing before them. Seokjin could only cling to his carrier, holding on for dear life.

He repeats "Yah Jungkook! I demand you put me down this instant!" His demand fell on deaf ears, and the other brats could only cackle and snort at his expense. Ooh he's sure to lessen their servings if they don't help him.

"St- stop it Kook!" Jimin gasps out, clutching his side and thumping the floor. Tae had slumped his body on top of Yoongi's, who was trying and failing not to smile and laugh.

Jungkook looked at each one, pleased at making them laugh hard like this. It was so fun to watch them crack up of something he did. Kind of rewarding after all the tiring schedules. Deciding to listen to his eldest, since he had the nagging feeling that food is gonna be an issue, he set him down on the floor and knew he deserved the soft slap on his shoulder, though the youngest and the eldest were smiling at each other.

"Why'd you do that Jungkook? I was perfectly fine plus, you're not an ambulance!"

This made the members laugh even harder. Yoongi scratched his hair, laughing. "Seriously if you're not gonna stop I'm gonna fart right now. And don't blame me hyung if you smell my gas." But he was smiling and Seokjin could only smile back in response, glad the kid was at least happy. Hoseok recoiled in his chortle and slid down the couch, slapping Yoongi's thigh. Namjoon threw off his beanie and accidentally hit Jungkook, who thought it was Taehyung's doing and hit his leg. Taehyung in turn flicked Jimin's ear, thinking it was him who hit his body.

The eldest checked his watch and almost cursed out at the time. "Oh man it's almost eleven!" He looked at the kids frantically. "We have dance practice tomorrow right?"

"Yeah but isn't it till ten thirty?" Yoongi clarifies.

Namjoon sensed his worry and decided to help out. "Alright everyone we've extended out playtime and we might as well get to bed yup?" He looked at each one.

Hoseok got the hint and stood, slinging his arm around Yoongi. "Alright good night guys let's go hyung."

Jungkook rode Jimin on his back in a piggyback and ran towards the hallways, the older screaming out in delight. Taehyung gave the leader and eldest a sleepy smile and followed his fellow maknaes. "Hey wait up you two!"