Who's That Gurl 2

"Tell me again why I'm here," was what a soulless Hoseok said.

Beside him Namjoon shrugged helplessly, panicked eyes going to the nonchalant Yoongi. When his fellow rappers weren't looking anymore his lips curled into a devilish smirk.

Well it was his brilliant mind that saved their butts. They should be thankful. But today? Consider it a whim. Why not? It was fun to play with them once in a while. Call it quality time with his dongsaengs.

"And why did I have to come too?"

Oh right.

"Shut up kid I told you we had to blend in," Yoongi told the younger who was wearing a pout.

Jimin hmphed and crossed his arms, pout turning into a frown. "Ugh I hate this. Hyung why are you so cruel? What did I do to you in my past life to deserve this kinda treatment?"

The rapper rolled his eyes. "I told you to zip it kid."

Jungkook pats his head. Jimin just scowls some more, arms crossed and eyes narrowed distastefully.

"Don't worry Min you still look adorable," Jin comments as he ruffles the younger's hair.

"The dress really hugs your figure hyung," Tae pipes in with a snicker. "And the bonnet really tops off the whole look."

"Oh shut up you," hushed Jimin. "You don't know how I feel."

Namjoon raised his hand hesitantly to get the members' attention, especially Yoongi's. "Can someone please tell me why we're doing this again?"

"Double date!" Jin answered, clapping his hands in glee. The others stared at him laughing like a windshield again. "What's your problem now huh? Look, Hobi and Jimin are dressed as kawaii gurlz. Who would not want to date them?"

"Who would date me?" asks a discouraged Jimin, eyes looking longingly at Hobi and Namjoon's entwined hands.

Hobi smiles softly and takes hold of one of his dongsaeng's hands. "Aigoo cutie you'll find someone."

Taehyung humphed. "Why you gotta look somewhere else when I've been here the whole time pabo?" he asked his best friend.

"Hyung I'm willing to get you out of your misery," the maknae tells him.

"And I told you all he's my date," Yoongi remarks impatiently. "I made him wear a dress and shades so he could look like a woman."

Yes, Jimin was also wearing a dress like Hobi much to his distaste. He didn't know why he was forced to do so but one thing was for sure: he wanted out. Right now if possible.

His dress was sky blue reaching the knees. What made it worse was the frills and laces at the hem. The chest area had a white bow that took up most of the space. And the bonnet... ooh Jimin just wanted to rip it off and use it to cover Yoongi's whole face. The shoes? Well all he could say was it was killing his legs.

And they were still saying it was adorable on him. He still felt sorry for Hobi though.

Hyung had a light yellow shirt and silk skirt on with teal flats covering his feet. A knitted cardigan hung by his shoulders. He had light make up, circle shades nestling on the bridge of his nose. His lips had a glossy look because of the gloss applied.

"Now really hyung," Hobi told Yoongi, settling his shades at the top of his head. "What's the deal with this?"

"What if more crazy fans start chasing us?" countered the older.

"Isn't it highly suspicious that Hoseok-hyung isn't with us?" Taehyung asks the group. "Surely they'll ask about that."

"Let's just say he couldn't come," Yoongi answers swiftly.

Namjoon scratched his head; something was very fishy about all this.

"Hyung," he starts. "I can't help but notice you seemed to plan this whole thing through. Is there perhaps- a secret intention? Why do you even need to do this when the stalker's gone?" He cocks his head to the side in question.

Yoongi clucked his tongue in annoyance. "Aish don't ask questions leader I know your IQ is 148 but you really don't gotta rub it in my fayce."

"No hyung I was just-"

"I'm more concerned about the fact that more sasaengs might appear."

Jin stares at the second eldest with wide eyes. "That was your concern? Woww I thought you just wanted to tease the others and go on double dates."

Partly yes but that's not the point.

"Just let me keep it to myself alright people?"

Taehyung stilled and narrowed his eyes at the rapper without being seen or caught. Indeed Namjoon was right; there was something definitely off. And he's gonna find out what.

Jimin's arm was yanked by Yoongi, and they started to walk behind Namjoon and Hobi, whose arms were linked. Jin followed behind Jimin and Yoongi, keeping the younger ones company. Who knew where they might end up without surveillance? He shuddered to think of the possibilities.

"Hyung," Namjoon whispers to a distracted Hobi, who hums mindlessly.

"Ah?"

"You still feeling okay?"

The older hums in thought. "Apart from the whole thing driving me close to insanity I'm fine. If I find out Yoongi-hyung's doing this for his own amusement I'm gonna-"

"-Tear him apart?" suggests the taller.

Hobi's silent. "Maybe."

"Invite me hyung."

Hobi smiled sardonically. "Why, of course my dongsaeng."

Yoongi suddenly felt the chills. What was that? He felt a shiver run up his spine and it wasn't pretty.

He leaned closer to a blank Jimin and whispered "Did you feel a sort of chill Jimin-ah?"

The younger looks back cluelessly. His face then takes on this knowing smirk. "Is that guilt I feel hyung?"

The rapper tsks. "Never mind." He didn't miss the pout on the younger's face though.

Just to be sure, he checked his surroundings. Then he looked back to see the two youngest with the eldest, playing around. Cross them off the list of potential danger.

He craned his heck to see his fellow rappers. They seem okay, linking arms and all. So what was that feeling?

"Ahhh Namjoon-oppa and Suga-oppa have GIRLFRIENDS!"

Welp time to go.

And so the band ran all over the area, trying to avoid the grasps of fangirls and really wanting to get out in one piece.