Differences Between

"Hyung," Jungkook uttered, the address directed at Yoongi, who blinked slowly up at him.

"What is it Kook?" Yoongi turned his head to face the youngest in order for all his attention to be on him solely.

Jungkook scratched the back of his head shyly, walking over with small steps closer to his second eldest hyung. He stopped a little few meters and thought about how he would voice his question. "Hyung, what's the difference between nameless faces and faceless names?"

Yoongi's brows jumped a bit at the unusual question but after a few seconds it was back in place. It wasn't everyday Jungkook asked random questions and he thought it was cute when Jungkook would have that confused and curious look on his face, always eager for some new knowledge. He scratched his chin as he thought about it.

He opened his mouth to speak but-

"What else? The spelling of course!" This came from Taehyung, who walked by holding his slippers and swinging them around. He had that cheeky grin on his face. And he faced the two members with that smile in place.

Annoyed at the interruption Yoongi shot back "Shut up you brat the kid's asking a genuine question."

Tae paused to consider his words. Yoongi thought he'd admit to being wrong or something but being the clueless boy Taehyung is he answered right back "And I gave him a genuine answer. Why, isn't the spelling different?"

"Yeah but he needs something deeper than something painfully obvious such as spelling you idiot," the older spat out, irritation growing by the second. Before the second youngest could say anything Jungkook thankfully cuts in.

"V-hyung I think RM-hyung is calling you."

Tae pauses. "Oh then I'll go right now." He leaves, slippers still dangling off his fingertips.

Yoongi sighs. "Thanks kid. I might've punched that rascal for his senseless chitchat." He could already feel the headache coming.

Jungkook offers a sort of pained smile. "Just forget about it hyung. Now, your answer?"

Yoongi settled back in his chair to be more comfortable. "I guess when it comes to nameless faces you've got a face but you don't know the name."

Jungkook hums. "And so that means faceless names are names but you don't have any idea on the face?" He gets a nod. A wide smile graces his young features at the new discovery. "Oh woww. Thanks a lot Yoongi-hyung. I'll see you around."

And so he leaves with a wave, Yoongi smiling softly as he went. Now where was the other boy who dared interrupt him? He's gonna kick his face.

*

Taehyung and Jimin were on the sofa, waiting for the others to arrive from their Saturday activities. They were facing each other with their knees pressed slightly as Jimin held a paper in his hand.

The maknae was first to return, having just gone out to buy a new charger. He heard low voices coming from the living room as he closed the door with a snap. Curiosity getting the best of him, he approached with silent steps.

"Popcorn plus corn?" The voice seemed to belong to Jimin since it was slightly higher but there was a certain richness in it that was undeniably Jimin.

Another voice, lower this time, answered with confidence "Popcorn squared."

Wait what? Is that even- he stopped trying to think, lips pursed in contemplation. He should know that when it comes to his younger hyungs, questions are useless. They're weird best friends. Only they can understand each other. How Jimin manages to stay by Tae's side is a wonder itself. But... ahh Jungkook doesn't know anymore.