Chapter 7

Carson's POV

I was shocked when Lauren kissed me. I never knew she had that in her quiet, shy little self. I love her so much. We ended the kiss.

"Lauren?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

She started shaking her head and then smiled.

"I'd love to"

We kissed again.

"Now what do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"We could kiss again." I smirked

"I want to, but I think we should actually do something and kiss later."

"Ugh, fine."

"I have an idea"

"Does it involve kissing?"

"No."

"Okay then tell me"

"It's a surprise."

I put the car in drive and drove out of the parking lot. I was bringing her to a special place only I knew about. When the car stopped we both got out.

"Carson. This is beautiful."

"Just like you."

"Thanks."

"This is my secret place. Only I know about it, and now you."

"Let's swim!"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"We don't have any bathing suits."

"So."

She started taking off her shorts but left her shirt on. I took off my jacket and my shirt but left my jeans on. Lauren ran over to the lake and jumped in. I ran over to the edge of the lake. She took off her shirt so all she had on was her bra and underwear.

"C'mon Carson, take off your pants and jump in."

"Is it cold?"

"Jump in to find out!"

I pulled off my jeans so all I had on were my boxers. I walked to the edge of the pond and stood there. Lauren grabbed me and pulled me in. This is not the Lauren I know, but I like it. I saw a rope swing and swam over to it. 

"Carson, where are you going?"

I didn't answer. Instead I grabbed the rope, pulled it back a little, and ran forward. I jumped onto the rope and then once I was over the water, I released the rope and flew into the water. Lauren swam over to me. I could hear her calling my name while I was under water. I went up behind her and hugged her.