Chapter 10

Lauren's POV

I woke up in Carson's arms. They make me feel safe. Today we were supposed to be moving Carson's stuff into Kenzie's room and Kenzie's stuff into Carson's room, but we decided we should keep girls on one side and boys on the other side. Especially for sleepovers and if any of us got in fights. Kenzie and I decided to go to the gym instead. We are dragging the boys with us because they need to start working out. They may be very skinny but that doesn't mean they can't go to the gym. It was 7:25am so I decided to wake up Carson. I gently shook him but he wouldn't wake up.

"Babe, babe, wake up." I shook him again. 

He jolted up scaring me. 

"I'm up, I'm up."

"Shh babe, you're screaming."

"Sorry. Why did you wake me up"

"It's 7:30 and we are going to the gym at 8:00"

"Ugh. Can we stay here?"

"No, lets go." I started to get up but then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back.

"No, I wanna stay here." He whined.

"C'mon."

"One kiss?"

"Sure." I kissed his cheek and started walking out of his room.

"Hey. I mean't on the lips."

I roamed into my room, grabbed my clothes, and walked into my bathroom, closing the door behind me. I turned the knob on the shower to warm and waited for it to heat up. Once it was ready I hopped in. The warm water felt nice against my cold body. We have the AC blasting all the time because it gets really hot during the summer in California. I washed my hair and body then hoped out of the shower. I slipped on a pair of black Nike shorts with a grey Nike sports bra and a blush colored Nike crop top. It was 7:45am and I decided to text Kenzie to make sure she was up.

~Text~

Me: Hey Kenz. Are you up?

Kenzieboo: Yep. I've been up since 7:15. Johnny woke up at 7:30.

Me: Yeah same with Carson. See ya downstairs.

Kenzieboo: Bye

~End~

I threw my hair up in a ponytail, brushed my teeth, and put on deodorant then walked out of the bathroom. I put on socks and Nike sneakers and headed back to Carson's room. He showered in his bathroom and changed into Nike shorts and a plain grey T-shirt. He was finishing putting on his sneakers when I walked in.

"Hey babe. Ready?"

"Yep."

He pulled me into a long kiss. Probably because I didn't kiss him earlier. I pulled away and hugged him.

"That's for not giving me a kiss earlier."

I let out a little giggle and released him fom my grasp. We walked out of his room and downstairs.

Mackenzie's POV

It took 5 minutes to wake up Johnny but he was finally up. I took a quick shower and then changed into my black Nike sports bra and a light pink hoodie tank crop top with some black Nike shorts. I walked out of the bathroom and Johnny got in. When he came out he was wearing a plain blue shirt and some Nike shorts. We headed downstairs and saw Lauren and Carson in the kitchen. We ate granola bars and made protein shakes. Mine consisted of strawberries, blueberries, bananas, yogurt, and honey. Lauren's was blackberries, blueberries, apples, milk, and honey. The boys made their shakes with their protein powder and then we headed to the gym.

Sorry for the short chapter but I want the gym scene to be its own chapter. I hope you liked this chapter, love you. <3 <3