Phoenix activated part1

Riven P.O.V

It's been a week since we came here and week since I talked to her. Everyday she goes somewhere alone and tells us not to come searching for her but I got scared everytime she left, she still haven't learned about phoenix. We were really tired today "I am totally beat today" nex said, "ya and it is soo boring" tecna agreed. "boring? You guys wanna go to club? There is this amazing club nearby" We all looked at timmy in shock "what is this place seriously?" I asked. "there's a small town nearby and there's a club. What say we all get ready and have some fun" timmy's word literally made me kiss him but tecna did that for me. We went upstairs to get dressed.

Stella P.O.V

I was soo excited that we are finally getting out of this boring practices. "musa what should I wear?" I asked musa showing my clothes "why don't you ask Brandon he is right across the corridor" she suggested. "oh no he has a very poor dressing sense, but hey why you are not dressed yet?" I asked "well that be because I am not going" she smiled "oh don't you smile, while telling me that" as I was yelling bloom came all dressed up "musa you are not coming? I am not leaving you alone here, then I am not going too" bloom said "hello ladies no one is staying here. We are going for THE P-A-R-T-Y and you give me your hand musa" I took her hand I said a spell by both our hands got stuck. "what is this I can't break this spell. Stella I really don't wanna go, I wanna sleep please stell"she was begging to me but I was strict.

Riven P.O.V

We all dressed up and were waiting for musa, bloom and Stella. " it get's a little crowdy if we reach there late" timmy told looking at his watch. "why don't you guys go there and reserve tables and give us the location we'll there as soon girls will be ready" sky suggested and everyone agreed. "I know it's Stella, she always takes time when we have to go somewhere and we always fight over this" Brandon companied, I thought it was just me and musa who fight but it was good to know that other couples fight too. There she comes, she looks absolutely radiant in red dress but wait why Stella and musa walking holding hands "what's with the hands?" Sky asked pointing their hands. "musa didn't wanted to come to the club so Stella made a spell and now their hands are stuck." Bloom started laughing. Musa looked really annoyed but really cute. We then head to the club bloom and sky were coming in the bike and we were going in car. "you can now break the spell stell, it's not like I am gonna jump from the car" musa looked at Stella, well Stella agreed but was giving her suspicious look. "do we really have to go? I had a long day and all I wanted to do is sleep" Brandon said looking tired "EXACTLY" musa shouted "and have some music and-" "melted chocolates" musa and Brandon was now completing each other's sentences and laughing. Stella and I smiled hearing there conversation through the rear view mirror. " oh my god! You guys should totally date" Stella said sarcastically and I laughed. We finally came to the club.