Friendship begins

Helia P.O.V

"I don't like this guy" riven whispered in my ear, "why is that?" I whispered too. "I don't know. Something is wired about him" he told me "riven you don't have any reason to hate him" I consoled him but then only he kissed musa's hand "well now you do have reason" I said. "Hello miss musa" he said still holding musa's hand and I can hear riven's teeth crunching "hello but can we start practicing now" she told all of us, it was weird we just got up from bed "very well" drake agreed and they both were gone. "huh! Well that was quick" nex said "she is right though Balthazar already attacked us once he can do that again we must prepare ourselves before that" Brandon said.

Musa's P.O.V

We went for practice "volturi real name is Balthazar" drake said "yes, I know" I told him, I wasn't able to make any spell or attack and because of phoenix I get tired easily. "close your eyes" drake hold my hand, I was looking at him "You are not concentrating, that's why you aren't able to aim you are just thinking about taking revenge. Musa save your rage for later, first you have learn how to originate phoenix" I closed my eyes, I can feel that he was behind me "think about a fire, take closer look on it. Can you see something?" He was guiding me "can you see a bird like image?" I can see a bird, it was surrounded by flames, I was getting hotter. "Yes you see it now, try to feel its power absorb it. Now without opening your eyes, feel the surrounding see it with phoenix's eyes" I can feel phoenix all over me, I can see the surrounding without opening my eyes but I felt something was coming at me and without me knowing I attacked it, I immediately opened my eyes. "What was that?" I asked, I was sweating "relax, it was just a magical puppet. You learned to aim and now you can see with phoenix eyes" drake smiled "thank you" I still couldn't believe I can do that soo easily. "but it's not enough, you have to practice even more" I nodded and we started practicing again, I was soo much comfortable with him something was weird about him I thought. I started practicing day and night continuously, drake helps me most of the time but at night I practice all alone. I rarely talk to anyone other than drake and bloom.

Riven P.O.V

Musa has stopped talking to me or others, she only talks to bloom or that jerk. I don't know why I hate him but something is wrong about that dude. Well Stella was also very upset, she even cried infront me and Brandon and she says the best bad things about drake and I love to hear that. She practice all night and day, I watch her every night when no ones around but she hardly sleeps.

"So you talked to her?" Helia asked me while adjusting his hairs "no we haven't talked since that night, I don't get it that night we were soo close. You know helia all these four years I have thought only about her and when i saw her i wanted to hold her and when I thought things are getting better those guys came and now this jerk drake". "Don't get upset, she is now only thinking about volturi. She just want to kill that guy, he has taken everything from her. And he was trying to kill you too and only because of you she activated phoenix this means she loves you" I nodded "where the hell are you going?" I asked seeing him all dressed up, he started blushing "I have date. Well its a triple date, timmy, nex and me with the girls." I gave him a sarcastic thumbs up.

I was going in my room just I saw musa lying on the couch, I went to see what happened. "she is asleep" Stella told in low voice, I smiled she looked peaceful, it's like decade since she haven't slept at all. Stella was happy too she kind off feel bad that musa only talk to bloom, we were just smiling and looking at her then suddenly bloom, Brandon, sky and jerk came. It wake musa "guys you wake her up,she was finally sleeping" Stella yelled "aahh! Oh god I fell asleep,I should be get going" she was getting up "no you don't" i grabbed her hands "exactly" Stella agreed. "please you guys" and she started walking we all were looking at her, she suddenly hold her head and she was falling back, I ran and hold her. She fainted.