Starting of the end

Riven P.O.V

I was still shocked about what I just heard. "I know I shouldn't have heard them talking but I was just passing by and heard musa say that she'll be gone after this" nex told us. We all were in the living room, devastated. "How can she leave us?" Tecna said almost crying, "she said she is afraid that she is going to kill all of us" nex explained. "lets talk to her, you know we have to change her mind" Stella said wiping her tears, "I don't think soo Stella" Brandon stopped her. "Why? I think Stella is right we should absolutely talk to her. Tell her that everything will be fine." Bloom said Brandon, "none of you will talk to her" I said standing in the corner "she owe me a explanation" I went out of the room.

Musa P.O.V

I was still thinking about how will other react when they'll get to know about my plans. Suddenly riven entered my room looking mad before I can say something he grabbed my shoulder and pushed me to the wall. Our faces were soo close, I can hear him breathing, I can feel his warm breathe. Him getting close to me making it soo difficult for me to leave him "why you are doing this?" He looked directly into my eyes, I was bit confused. "Wha-" I was going to ask him what he was talking about but somehow I had a illusion in my head, I saw what was going in his mind. "You know" I was shocked "Everytime when I think that we are getting close, you push me away. First you said that you missed me then you stopped talking to me, then you said you love me and now you are going away from me. Listen musa" his both hands were now in my cheeks and his forehead was resting in my forehead, he closed his eyes so did I. "I love you musa and I know you love me too. If you wanna go away then take me with you" I can feel his wet eyes, "did you take me with you?" I said getting away from him. "Riven I have reasons. I am soo tired of always fighting, always being scared of what will happen next. When you left me, did you ever thought how lonely I got. You were there practicing alone and I was here always seeing girls with their boyfriends. After every fight they used to hug each other, kiss each other and I was standing all alone hiding my pain. Everyone thought that I moved on but I didn't. I have spend my whole life waiting for your love. Every night I cried for you and when my dad died I needed you to hold me but weren't there. There were many times when I wanted you to be there but you weren't. I am leaving for everyone's good." I started walking out but he punched the wall, he came closer to me "are you leaving me for taking revenge? Musa if you wanna hurt me then just kill me, please don't punish me like this." He got down and wrapped his arms around my waist and started crying "I can't riven. You guys shouldn't have heard drake and-" he suddenly got up and shouted "Enough!! I don't wanna hear about him. Why you stay always with him? Do you think he is better for you than me?" I was pissed to hear that "what the heck! Riven he is my friend. You have always been like this. Why you never understand me? Do you know what phoenix is doing to me? I am scared that I will kill you all. I am soo scared of losing you. Riven I lost my whole family. There's no one who can feel what I feel other than drake." I turned red and hotter, riven was facing other side. "Really?" He said in low tone, he then looked towards me "You are right musa, no one here feels what you feel. My parents left me in my childhood, I was always soo angry about it. I didn't had friends or dad or anyone when I was young. Then I met you, I never felt that I was orphan because you are my only family, my friend, my love, soul mate everything. Do you remember those flowers right across your bed in alfea? I used send them for you" he paused and a 3D video came out of his phone, It was him "hey musa this was the first day of training. I already miss you. But don't worry I'll be back and see these flowers, this reminds me of you. I will send this to you everyday. Ok bye now, I'll talk to you tomorrow" the video stopped " I recorded everyday, to show you when I come back. These four years was hard for me too but I worked harder and harder just to protect.." He put out a ring from his pocket "to protect my wife" my eyes were getting watery, it was hard to speak "I wanted to marry you since then, that's why I left. Every night I see you practicing, If you are sad then I am too. If you are hurt then I am in pain. I love you musa more than anything or anyone, I am sure that even your parents can't love you more than I do. But I don't understand you and only drake can feel what you feel. I am nothing but just a jerk. Good luck with your life." He threw the ring on the bed and was out of my room. I was standing there numb.

Tecna P.O.V

I really prayed that riven convince her not to go. Musa was totally a new person to me now. She wasn't the person I was best friends with, I was really worried for her. We all were sitting in the living room, none of us had utter a word since 2 hours. We heard a noise from musa's room, it looked like someone has slammed the wall. "we should go, riven looked soo angry I am afraid he might hurt musa" I was crying "don't worry tecna, riven loves musa more than anything. They really need to be alone right now" Helia said and I stopped but I was still scared. After a long time we saw riven flashed out of the room and without looking to us he went outside of the house.

"Everyone listen" drake came catching his breath, we all looked at him. He looked tensed "what happened?" Nex asked. "Volturi is coming".