Phoenix enchanted

Aisha P.O.V

We started to hear noises so we went out and saw three guys were attacking riven. "phoenix enchanted" we heard musa shout. She transformed into new form, it was incredible, it looked like she was made of gold her wings were bigger than before but her eyes were full of rage. "leave him alone Lucifer"she said in a cold voice and she attacked them. She got soo strong that it was difficult for us to stand there. We too transformed into our winx form, the guy who was supposed to named Lucifer and we started fighting the other two. "you okay man?" Nex asked riven, " I am fine but musa" musa was already fighting with Lucifer, he was no match of musa. We all were "they both are really strong" I said, others totally agreed with me we were 11 people fighting against them but they were undefeated. On the other side it looked like musa was about to kill that guy then all of a sudden somebody came there, he stand in front of musa. "lord volturi" the two guys said, "Balthazar" the other guy said "brother Lucifer you take rest I will handle the rest" volturi said we then continued fighting and that Lucifer was also fighting with us, he was even more powerful how musa was able to fight him. Musa and volturi started fighting, they were of same competition but musa looked exhausted and then she fell from the sky. Riven run and catched her I can tell volturi didn't liked, he came to attack riven but Lucifer stopped him "not now Balthazar" they were then gone but musa was unconscious. We went back home.

Balthazar P.O.V

I haven't seen how the phoenix heiress looked like, i killed his father in Order to get information about her but didn't get anything. "lord volturi" victor came to me, I looked at him "if it's not about that girl then I don't wanna hear" I told him. "it is about the girl, her name is musa, she is fairy of music and her love interest is a guy named riven" victor told me all about her, "Lucifer" I shouted. " yes lord volturi wh-" I interrupted in the middle "it's Balthazar for you, you are my brother only you have rights to call me that" I told my brother, he is the only one I cared about in all the world. I told them to catch her and kill riven for phoenix it's good to have anger. I was watching them but I didn't got to see the and she finally activated phoenix I knew Lucifer can able to take down so I gone to save him. I was infront of her, what a beauty I told myself she was attacking me but I was just dodging and looking at her beautiful face. She fall, I knew she was exhausted by phoenix so I went to catch her but that filthy human riven caught her. I was gonna kill him there only but Lucifer stopped me. We went back I couldn't get her picture out of my mind. "such a beauty, Lucifer I want her to be my queen" I told Lucifer, " Balthazar, you have killed her family how can be yours." Lucifer said and I hate it when he says something like that, "Lucifer my brother, you know I cared about you a lot but you just have to obey what I say. Go, stay with her I don't want that riven guy close to her, watch her improvement but don't let them know you are with me. Got it?" Lucifer nodded and was gone. " I love her" I said to myself.