Love you forever

Riven P.O.V

It's been two days since volturi died. We sent Alex and victor to alfea. Musa is crying since then and I am holding her. She was sobbing now "You okay now?" I asked her "yes" she replied. She was smiling now. "it's nice that you reached last stage of phoenix" riven Said "I am not going to use it riven. It can destroy many lives".

"Guys it's time to go back" Aisha entered the room, musa was sitting on my lap. "Ya we'll come downstair shortly" Aisha smiled and closed the door.

All the way musa and I was holding hands, "she won't leave me now" I thought to myself.

We were finally back to alfea. Ms faragonda was there to welcome us with a wide smile on her face "finally you all came. I am soo proud of you all and musa" she went to musa "you did great darling" she hugged her, we all were smiling. "Girls you all did great job, now I want you all to rest." And they nodded "specialist you too, now go to red fountain" she smiled but we didn't wanted to go "Go!" She widen her eyes, we were going to our ship but I heard musa say to ms faragonda "mam I want to talk to you about something" but nex called me.(Riven P.O.V ended)

"Musa are you sure about this?" musa was in Ms faragonda's office.

"Yes mam" she replied and went out of the office.

"Guys I heard juniors say that there is party for us and only us" Stella entered the room shouting. "Really?" All the girls shouted, "is there gonna be music?" Tecna asked and everyone started looking at her in amusement. "Duh! Ofcourse there will be music" everyone laughed "musa doesn't know about this party, I am gonna tell her about this" tecna got up, "and I will tell Helia" flora said in excitement.

Tecna went to her room, she saw two bags and musa's corner was empty. "What are you doing musa?" She asked and musa looked behind, she joint both of her hands "tecna I am doing the right thing" she then paused "I've to go away from you all. I am sorry." Tecna was standing in the entrance "GUYS" she called everyone.

Sky P.O.V

Helia got a call from flora she told us that there's a party I alfea for just us, we were soo excited. "So everything between you guys sorted? She changed her mind to not going?" Nex asked riven who was looking the happiest person in the world. "I guess so. I spend whole time holding her hand." Riven was blushing and we haven't seen him like this before "aww how cute, riven is blushing" Helia teased him, riven gave him a annoyed look "oh you are the one to talk" we laughed. We got ready to go alfea.

Timmy P.O.V

We were almost there, riven looked soo excited. When we were there we saw girls in very tensed mood, then we saw musa with bags. "What with the bags?" Brandon asked musa, "thank god you guys are here" Aisha ran to nex. "what happened musa?" Sky asked, "I thought you changed your mind. You are still going?" Riven was shocked so did we. "Guys you already knew that I will be gone after this. This power is soo dangerous. You remember what happened to me in the fight, guys if that happens again" she stopped, she was looking at riven. Riven put helmet on and started his bike and went. "I'll go with him" Helia said while looked at musa and hugged. "bye" musa waved at him. "Musa but you said that you aren't gonna use that power" flora said "flora I never wanted to use this power but it happened anyway. Please guys are you gonna say goodbye with sad faces?" Musa looked at everyone, bloom hugged her "I will miss you" they both started crying and flora, tecna and Aisha also joined the hug but not Stella. "I hate you musa" Stella said with tears on her eyes and ran away "Stella" musa called for her "I will explain her" Brandon said. She then said goodbyes to us. She was gone now forever.(Timmy P.O.V ENDS)

It's the day of party none of them wanted to party. Everyone was there except musa and riven. Some were sitting and some were standing and none of them was happy. Suddenly riven came "hey guys" he waved, he has been isolated from the rest of the group since musa left.

Everyone was sitting devastated suddenly music started, they all looked at the stage. Some girls started singing

So why're you're here acting like you don't,

Wanna be here, dancing on the floor,

Don't you really what you're waiting for,

For yeah,

Boy I came here to party

I just wanna keep pressing reply

So turn it up

I love the way It makes me feel

Lets turn it up

Cause we live that life

(its love you forever by zendeya)

We on that all night, get it right

It was a familiar voice riven looked up and he saw musa singing.

If you keep on moving like that

I might love you forever

We on that first time love high

Just keep on moving

'cause I just might love you forever

Love you forever

Love you forever

She looked at riven, and then went down to girls seat and hugged Stella and bloom and went to tecna and danced after that she start dancing with Aisha and flora.

She then grabbed sky and Brandon hands and made them dance, then Helia grabbed her hand and did a little salsa dance. She then did robotic with timmy, nex was standing beside riven she went to nex and danced with him too.

At last she went to riven and rested his hand her waist and his other Hand holding hers.

We on that all night get right

If you keep moving like that

I might love you forever

We on that first time love high

Just keep on moving

Cause I just might love you forever

And then she kissed him on the lips, riven grabbed her tightly and they were there standing until the song stopped.

"I love you riven, I am sorry for hurting you soo much I really didn't wanted to but I....I can't live without you..I" before she could say anything riven kissed her again. "Awwww" Stella said, riven started searching his pockets "you are looking for this?" Musa said while giving him the ring. Riven smiled and then kneel down "Musa I don't think I've ever loved someone more than I love you. Everytime, everyday I will support you and always be there for you. Musa will you marry me and make a family with me" he asked, she was crying and said "Yes" everyone started shouting and clapping. They hugged each other "I love you forever" riven whispered in her ears.