Chapter 1

Riiiiiiiiinnnngggg! God damn my alarm clock!

I reached for my alarm clock and turned it off. I sat up and put on my black framed glasses. Oh how much I hate Mondays. I got out of my bed and head to the shower. Then I put on my forest green tshirt with bolded words that reads "Nerdy Chick," dark blue skinny jeans, a black hoodie, and black and white converse shoes. I let my straight raven hair flow down my back and pulled back by a white headband. I swing my plain white backpack over my shoulder and head downstairs. As I entered the kitchen, I put my bag on the chair and microwaved my favorite waffles.

"Emma's dead?" I looked at the newspaper. This happens a lot so it doesn't really concern me, but I feel bad though, she was my friend since elemantary but we're not close. I took a seat and ate up the waffles. I head out the door and into the streets. My parents are probably still out partying. Well they're stupid if you ask me. I never get to have real parents, and when they're drunk, they would beat me to a pulp. I tried to hold back the tears as I remembered the pain I have to go through, I even have to wear my jacket all the time so that I could hide the bruises and wear make up to cover the ones on my face.

As I walked down the street, it was still dim and the street lights are still on. I have the habit of going to school first. I felt calm until a shiver went up my spine, I think someone's following me. I tried to shake it off and say it's just my imagination and continued walking. From the corner of my eye, I noticed something went by. I turned around to find nothing behind me. I gulped and continue walking again.

~~~~~~Ticci Tobi's POV~~~~~~

Whew. That was a close one. I continued to follow this girl as she walked. She's going to be my next victim. I quickly walked faster as I was behind her I was about to slice her head off with my hachet until she turned around quickly and kick me in the balls. I groan in pain and clenched my groin as I drop the hachet. She hit my back hard with the books she was holding and I fell flat on the ground.

"Fuck you..." I blurted out. She just giggled and dropped her books on my head. Owwww fuck! I rubbed my head and tried to grab my hachet until I realized it's gone. When I look up, both of my hachets are in her hands.

"Looking for this." She giggled. Dayum. She may look like a weak nerdy chick but she's incredible.

"M-man your *tic* good." I whispered. She winked at me and pulled me up.

"Nice try though." She threw it in the air and caught it again. "I would be most likely to kill you with this but I'm not like that. In fact..." Her regular smile became a killer's smile. She gave me my hachets and pulled out a pen and clicked the button. It extended and turned into a battle ax, holy shit this girl is badass.

"Let's see how good you are, goggles." She put her bag down and position herself. Oh come on I have a name you know. I charged at her and tried to slice her until it seemed like she teleported and tripped me. I fell face first on the ground.

"You need more practice." She giggled and she pulled me back up. Her battle ax turned back into a pen shaped pipe and tucked back into her pocket. "Now will you excuse me, I need to get to school." She swing her backpack over her shoulder and continued to walk. I just stood there dumb founded.

"Oh ya. By the way, thanks for killing Emma for me. She a pain in the ass anyways." I nodded and she walked off. I continued to follow her.