Chapter 16

~~~~~~Masky's POV~~~~~~

"Come in." I walked into her room to find her on her bed playing Ben's PS3. "So what's up?"

"I just have a question."

"Well spit it out." I almost couldn't ask her but I think I should.

"What happened in your life?" She frowned and paused her game. She was silent until she finally spoke.

"Sit on the bean bag. I'm gonna tell you a story." She pointed to the hot pink bean bag as I dragged it close to her bed and sat down, showing my full attention. She sat up, crossed legged on her bed and took a deep breath.

"When I was 4 years old, my family was happy and peaceful. I had a baby sister, a little brother, me, a loving mom, and a working dad. We were happy. I was innocent and fine. I never have thoughts like what I have now. I never desired to kill or anything like that, I only desired peace and harmony." She paused. She swallowed hard and continued.

"But it all changed, when my dad started drinking alcohol to relieved his stress from work. Soon it became an addiction as he beats my mother a lot. He quit his job and spent his time going to clubs and shit like that. Mom started doing the same.

"I was left alone in the house, trying to be a mother and father to my siblings. It was hard, but all 3 of us were able to make it. That was until my parents set them up for adoption while they left me with them. They went to child protection services and stayed there. I was to be taking care of drunkards while my siblings would be possibly placed in a bad home or good, but I want to be with them." Tears started to run down her face as she wiped them away and continued.

"When I turned 7, I met Toby. He would always come over to keep me from being harmed by my parents. Which in fact..." She looked at the door. "Hoodie, Ben, come in. You don't have to lean on the door to listen." At that, the two of them came in and quickly sat on the floor. I looked at the confusingly until I just shrugged it off and let her continue.

"Now where was I? Ahh... My parents wouldn't want to look bad in front of him so they would act normal and responsible. But when he leaves, they would resume their habits. I would always be at Toby's and Toby would always be at mine. I wish to have sleepovers with him but our parents won't allow it. So that all we could ever do.

"Well then he disappeared a few weeks before my 9th birthday. But he appeared on the morning of my birthday, just sitting next to me. He said I won't be seeing him for a while and that I should wait for him. I didn't understand him at first, but he left before I even asked. for 7 years, I have waited for him. I rejected the guys who loved me because Toby was in my heart this whole time. And I would love him no matter how long I have to wait." She smiled a bit.

"So my parents began to always beat me again. I have pure hatred growing in my heart that I wished to kill them and watch them suffer in my own hands. I swear to my siblings that I would get them back after I kill our parents. Well I killed them alright, but how am I suppose to get them from adoption?" We were all silent. I looked at Hoodie as I think I know what he's thinking about. We should follow her to adopt them.

"Nix, that story of yours is heartbreaking." Ben murmured. "More than either of us, but your like the only CP/Proxy who desired to kill immediately." I got elbowed in the ribs by Hoodie.

"Proxy?" She asked. Oh shit!

"Slendy hadn't told you yet?"

"No he never mention anything like that." I looked at her arm and saw something glowing near her shoulder. It's the Operator Symbol. I gently pick up her arm to show it to her. She looked shocked.

"Slendy made you one of his proxies now. One of us. You are to do missions for him and other stuff after school, since now we're going to school." I put her arm down and sat back down. It turned to black and stayed visible.

"You are to cover that when in public. They could kill you and be suspicious about it." Hoodie said.

~~~~~~Nikki's POV~~~~~~

I looked at them confusingly and back to my arm. I'm a proxy? Is it going to be hard? I just shrugged it off and back to them.

"So what now?" I asked. We all looked at Ben.

"What?" He said in a awkward voice. I my phone and sent the pic to M and H. Then answered their phone and chuckled.

"I see Romeo and Juliet were having fun." Hoodie laughed and Ben took his phone to look. His face turned red like a tomato and glared at me.

"You bitch!" He tried to tackle me but I dodged it and he hit the floor on the other side of my bed. I laughed as I quickly ran out of the room and down the stairs. Ben was on my tail as he jumped but kept rolling down the steps. Jack, Toby, Jeff, Jane, Clockworks, Sally, Erica, and Slendy were in the living room minding their own business. Ben was cussing at me as we went around he couch.

"Children!" Slendy yelled. We stopped and payed attention. "What on earth or you fighting about?"

"Nix took a picture of me and Maria in my room!" He pointed at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Come on! Your lucky I only showed it to her and M and H." He looked at me wide eyed filled with embarrassment and tackled me. He kepted punching me as I kicked him off and stood. I dusted myself and see Ben's face like a tomato.

"Don't worry. Actually Maria kept bragging about it in facebook when I sent that to her. She even made it her profile picture." I sighed as his eyes is still wide. Then a smile grew. I took my phone out and showed him all the statuses she's been updating.

"Yes!" He raised his fist in the air and I took my phone back. I giggled and sat down next to Toby. Everyone chuckled and then became silent. Jack turned on the TV as the news was on. I'm on the news.

"Breaking news! Nikki Williams is declared as wanted. All evidence of the deaths were positive. The government will give out $60,000 for her arrest. If you have any information on this killer, please call-" Toby paused it as I had a shocked face. Then it turned into a smile as I laughed.

"It's worth it." I giggled.