Chapter 12

~~~~~~Nikki's POV~~~~~~

After school, some of the guys had plans with some girls they met. Eish so cute. Me, Toby, Red, Silver, Jane, Nina, and Clockworks were just heading back to the mansion until a bunch of people were ccalling us the weird group because yeah we're always together and we were wearing gothic clothing.

"So what?" I growled. "At least we're just being ourselves unlike you fakers." I smirked. The people didn't say anything else and just walked off. Wow they left without a fight. All of us bursted out laughing. I had my MP3 player and played Now we're together by Khalil Ramos (The song I mentioned in my other book My Life As A Killer And His Lover). I noticed Toby was listening to me humming the song.

"What kind of song are you listening to?" I took off my headphones and put it on his head.

"Hey I don't understand this language."

"Have you forgotten I'm a Filipino." I glared at him as he gave me back the headphones.

"Yes I know, but what kind of song is that"

"It's love song. Kung akin ang Mundo by Khalil Ramos is what your listening to. The point of the song is that if the boy owns the world, he'll give the girl anything."

"Well have I given you something?"

"Yes. You became mine. And that felt like you gave me everything in the whole world." I lay my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk to mansion.

When we got there, Slendy was asleep on the chair with a book on his face. Everyone was chuckling as we tell them to shut up and shoo them away. We left Slendy alone as I head upstairs to do some homework, Ugh finally! Everything is so easy that I finished everything in an hour. As I was about to walk out of my room to get a snack, Jeff was about to knock on the door.

"What do you want?"

"Help on homework."

"And what do you mean by help."

"You already know what I mean." He rolled his eyes.

"Just set it on the table. I'll be finish with it in an hour or less." I walked passed him and head downstairs. Ben is playing video games, Jane, Clockworks, and Sally were painting their nails, and the others haven't come back yet. I shrugged it off and head to the kitchen.

I have to stand on the counter to reach the cabinet. I'm not short though, sometimes I have a hard time getting to the snack compartment. As I got a bag of chips and a can of soda, I heard a click. When I turned around, Ben had his Galaxy S5 phone in my skirt.

"BEN YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I jumped down from the counter as I chased him to the living room where he tripped on the coffee table. I took his phone and deleted the picture and tossed it on the couch and went upstairs with the snacks in my hands. I finished Jeff's homework and yelled for him, since I don't feel like standing.

"JEFF!" He opened the door, annoyed.

"What?!" He shouted. I turned my seat around with his homework in my hand.

"Finished." I said in a sweet voice as he rolled his eyes and took it.

"Man I thought Ben told you that I was... Ugh...." He quickly ran out of my room.

"I knew that ever since!" I yelled down the hall, hoping he heard. I flopped on my bed and turned on my laptop. I played a few songs as I searched the web and looking at the news for today. A photo of me is still on the front paper, saying I'm still missing. I rolled my eyes and continued searching.

Facebook was filled with many stuff about me. Even my worst enemy, Matthew said if only he didn't argue with me, I won't have to deserve being kidnapped. I think I should mess with people's mind.

"You lier." I typed and send. I'm sure everyone is freaking out. Many comments were being posted, asking if I'm alive or am I okay. I giggled as I posted a status.

"I'm dead." The only two words I posted. I began to laugh as I was imagining my friend's reactions.

What are you laughing about?" I didn't notice Toby came into my room. I guess I was too busy messing around to notice him. He sat on my bed and looked at the screen.

"Wow. I never knew Matthew is still here." He chuckled as I glared at him

"Hey he's my prey!" I growled at he put his hands up in surrender.

"So your still on the med? Your still not twitching."

"The pill last a really long time so I'm not sure when it'll wear off."

"Awwww. I miss your twitching." I leaned my head on his shoulder as he wraps both of his arms around me.

"You have to deal with it until summer." He chuckled. I pouted. Then the beep went off. Got a message from Jaina.

"Hey girl! I'm over at Matthew's place and he's freaking out like crazy." I laughed at that.

"Good. Oh yeah, and tell him I'm coming for him."

"Shoot. He's in the corner crying XD"

"Wow. XD"

"Hey when are you coming back to Oakhurst?"

"I'm already back. You just didn't notice."

"Can we meet up with you! We miss you so badly!"

"Okay. Meet me by my old locker, I'm still using it. XP"

"Shoot. We'll good night, my mom wants me to go to bed while she calms Matthew down. XD"

I signed out of Facebook and cuddled on the bed with Toby. He was stroking my hair as we lay.

"Nix?"

"Hmmm?"

"How much do you love me?"

"More than waffles." I giggled. "How about you? How much do you love me?"

"More than pancakes." He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Toby." I whispered. Feeling sleepy I closed my eyes.

"I love you too." He whispered back. That's what I would like to hear every night and would be shown in the day.

~~~~~~Toby's POV~~~~~~

As soon I can hear Nix asleep, I slowly climbed out of her bed and closed the door slowly behind me to not make her notice that I left. I guess the only thing that can make her go to sleep early is me tucking her in, I guess I have to do that every night except for Saturday. I wonder why she had insomnia in the first place. Did she have nightmares that always scares her or or something? I know there got to be a reason for it.

I tried not to think about it too much and just shurgged it off. As I reached my room, I stripped off my clothes leaving my tanktop and boxers. I flopped on my bed, falling asleep instantly.

*Few hours later*

I heard a scream that sounded like Nix's. I quickly ran out the door to her room where I find her rocking on her bed. Her eyes were filled with tears and she still kept screaming. I quickly sat next to her and tried to comfort her but she's screaming. Everyone came runninf to her room and Slendy teleporting.

"What the fuck happened?" Jeff said annoyingly. I shrugged and hugged her tightly. A few minutes later, she stopped screaming and dead silence filled the whole room. She's asleep again.

"I guess she has night terrors. No wonder she doesn't sleep early." Slendy rubbed the back of his head. "I'll have to talk to her about it. Normally she won't remember screaming at the top of her lungs but she would feel the pain afterwards." I nodded and slowly lay her down in her bed. That scared the living pancakes out of me. I decided I should just stay with her tonight and hugged her tightly to make her know I'm right here and she won't have to scream like that again. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.