Chapter 14

~~~~~~Toby's POV~~~~~~

When we got started, Nix finished in 30 minutes as my record is 40. Man she always finishes first than me. As Jeff walked in, she gave his homework to him. Wait his homework?

"I finished it earlier so no problem." She said as Jeff gave her $5 and she put her headphones on. Wow Nixs. Jeff left, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Do you always do Jeff's homework?"

"Yeah. But I'm okay with it. A homework or two doesn't hurt. Pretty much this is how I get money for it. Well that's our deal anyways." She giggled. I just shook my head and continued reading my biology textbook as she just sat on the bean bag with the laptop on her lap with her headphones on.

I almost forgot to ask her about her night terrors, thank goodness.

"Nix why did you scream last night?" I asked. She took off her headphones and looked at me confused.

"I didn't scream."

"Yeah you did. I want answers too." The voice from her laptop said. Ben again. She sighed.

"I've been having nightmares since I was 6. I've never actually got to tell someone about it, so instead I just draw it. She took her backpack and took out a sketch pad. Ben jumped out of her laptop and onto my bed to see the drawings. They were realistic and horrible. As I got to the last one, it's me on the ground, dead.

"The last one was the one I had last night." A tear dripped off her cheek as I took another bean bag and sat next her, hugging her tightly. Her sobbing continues as I try to calm her down.

"That's never going to happen and I promise you that." I kept on saying over and over. Ben left already as he just walked out of the room, I guess to tell Slendy everything. When she got settled down, I still had her in my arms until she says that she's already suffocating. She took the laptop back on her lap as we just decide to watch some horror movies.

As we were watching the part when this girl was about to open the door, we flinched when there was a knock on my door. It was Slendy when I opened the door.

"I need to talk Nikki." I nodded as Nix stood up and left. I just decide to use Nix's laptop for the mean time.

~~~~~~Nikki's POV~~~~~~

I followed Slendy to his office. I sat on the chair in silence.

"Child, Ben had told me your situation of the night terror you got last night. This happens frequently?" I shook my head.

"No not really. More like every other time when I have nightmares."

"Hmmhmm. I see. What were your nightmares mostly about?"

"Blood lust, this guy with mouths all over him, and demons." If he had facial expressions, I would know what he thinks. He just nodded and dismissed me. I wonder what was that about. I head to the kitchen to get another bag of chips and went back to Toby's room. Before I opened his door, he's laughing. I quickly opened the door as I saw he was on omegle scarying the crap out of people.

"Toby you hobit." I laughed. He signed off as I took my laptop back and continued with the movie. I opened the bag of chips as we ate.

(I'm gonna put Ben's POV for when Maria was still in the mansion."

~~~~~~Ben's POV~~~~~~

Me and Maria were in my room playing video games. Man she's good. Even better than me. As she beaten me in Mario Carts for the 5th time, I gave up already and asked if we can just watch a movie. I jumped into the TV to get some movies from Nikki, well if she has like those romance stuff. I'm starting to like Maria more. We have a lot in common and background situations. She's perfect I guess, if only I know that she likes me. She already knows what I am and she's comfortable about it if I wouldn't kill her.

When I got to Nix's laptop, I heard them talking about her night terrors. (I don't want to write it over again so yeah you already know what happened) I took a movie file and put it in my pocket and head to Slendy's office first to tell him about what Nix said before I went to my room. Maria was on my bed, playing a game on her phone. I put the file into the TV and it played. Oh what the fuck! Why did I get Grown Ups 1 and 2? She was laughing at me facepalming myself.

"Don't worry, I'm not picky." She giggled. Man her giggle is so innocent like a child, but cute. I sat next to her on my bed as we watched.

~~~~~~Nikki's POV~~~~~~

I was called to Slendy's office again. He wanted me to do a mission, my first mission. I have to kill someone again while Masky and Hoodie watches me. I just shrugged and went off with them. As soon I was out on the streets, I felt an adrenalin through my veins as I seek for my first victim of the night. I spotted a unknown house which gains my interests. I see the window is open, so I climbed in silently and head up the stairs with M and H on my tail.

I crept into what I think was a teenage girl's room. She's unfamiliar, yet, worth killing. I had both of my axes in my hands, itching to chop her head off. My shivers and insanity is almost breaking loose as I traced my ax on her neck and cheek. Then it hit me.

I slapped my hand over her mouth as I dug my ax into her chest, her screams were muffled by my hand as I pull her guts out and threw it all over the place. I wrote on her wall "Heart beats for love... Yet can break it into pieces" in her blood. As I seek the most prize procession, the heart still beating, I put it in the pocket of my hoodie jacket as I head out to the parents. I ripped their chest open and took their hearts as M and H stood watching, well I think wide eyed. I'm shivering and my hands felt restless, shaking my axes.

"Well bloody princess, I think you had enough of disgusting yet amazing works on the bodies. Time to head back. Three maybe enough for the night." Masky chuckled as he pulls me towards the window to jump down. Police were already on their way as we ran to the mansion. I was actually excited yet loving the blood. For the first time, I actually wanted their hearts more than anyone. My prizes are stuffed in my pockets, ready to be stored in jars.

When we got there, I head to my room to change as Masky and Hoodie tell their report to Slendy. I took quite a long shower to remove the blood from my hair and skin, I even have to shampoo trice and scrub my arms and legs. I picked out my white heart designed tanktop and black shorts. I went to Slendy's office to check my results. I knocked on the door and asked to come in. I was given permission.

M and H were sitting down as I walked in. Everyone was quiet. I gave them confused looks.