chapter 4

~~~~~~Toby's POV~~~~~~

Wait did we? Her presence are famliar though. Ever since earlier, she seems familar that I can't put my finger in it.

"You felt t-the same way t-too? You felt m-my presence is f-familiar?"

"Yeah. I could've sworn that being in your presence made me remember something." She softly said.

"S-same here." I said as I felt my hand linger towards hers and a shock ran up my arm as a vision showed. It showed me holding hands with a little girl. She looked happy and calm as we ran up a hill. This was from my childhood, before I became insane. It faded and went back to reality.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Y-yeah. Yeah I'm o-okay." I studdered. We continued to walk until we reached the school fence. She climbed over easily, well she is wearing a skirt but I try not to look under that. As we entered the school building. The hall lights are on so that means someone's here already.

"So who's your friend that told you to defend yourself by kicking them in the groin?" I asked.

"I can't remember his name. That's what he told me before he went missing a few years back. I was a little kid when he went missing. I haven't forgotten him since but I guess I was careless and forgot his name and appearance. But I never forgotten his words." She leaned on the lockers and and frowned.

"W-what happened t-to him?"

"He went insane and killed a lot of kids. I helped him of course because I thought we were playing around, until I realized I'm killing people and I became as insane as him. I pretend to act like a victim so I won't go to jail. I went through therapy but it was no use. My insanity is pernament and I have to take medications to keep it in control." My eyes widen at her. The story seems like what I did... I did kill student in my childhood and ran away to the forest where Slendy found me. But I don't remember anyone helping me.

"So that's w-what caused your *tic* parents to abuse y-you? Because *tic* your i-insane?" She nodded. I see her hands twitching a bit and she's shivering.

"I have to take my medication. It's wearing off now." She was about to walk off before I realized what I was doing and I grabbed her hand. She looked down at our hands and at me.

"You what? I think you shouldn't. Being insane is the part of you. I never take my medications and I'm able to control it. I'm sure you will too." She turned to face me.

"Toby you don't understand what would happen to me here in school if I don't take it. I'll end up killing peopel I hate and harming the ones who are defending them. Well yeah I want to kill but I don't want to go to jail." She sounded frightened.

"The story of *tic* your friend i-is exactly what *tic* happened to m-me when I *tic* was a kid. I-I killed the *tic* ones who w-were teasing me *tic* with a s-scissor. I did h-have a friend *tic* who helped m-me and turn twisted *tic* because of m-me. I think *tic* your friend... W-was me..." He eyes widen as she quickly wrapped her arms around me.

"T-Toby Rogers..." She whimpered. I wrapped my arms around her.

"N-Nixnix..." I whsipered. "Long time n-no see huh *tic* Nix."

"You have been with Slenderman and the others for 7 years and you never even thought about visiting me."

"I went i-insane. *tic* H-how am I suppose t-to think clearly?"

"You could've called my phone to let me know your alive. I t-thought your dead." She's shivering even harder now and her hands seems restless. I let go of her held her hands.

"It's wearing off." She warned. I just grinned at her.

"Let it wear *tic* o-off. Be yourself. K-killing can be *tic* your new p-purpose in life." I could tell she's doubting it until a crazy smile grew on her face and her red eyes glowing. She looked up at me as I took her glasses off her face. With those eyes, glasses isn't her problem now. I let go of her hands as she put her hoodie on and her axes in her hands.

"And I know exactly who will be my first target." She giggled like a crazy person.

"T-then let's go *tic*." I held her hand as we ran out of the building and into the dim streets. The sun is rising as we arrived at a house with drunk people on the ground outside. Nikki went in as I waited at the door.

~~~~~~Nikki's POV~~~~~~

I walked over to the couch where my dad was asleep on.

"Daddy?" I asked in my sweet regular voice.

"What do you want?" He snapped.

"Your life." I growled as I placed my hand over his mouth and chopped his head off. His blood splattered all over my jacket as I decide to look for my mother. I looked back at Toby, he showed me the thumbs up but quickly looked at the right. As I followed his gaze, my mom is standing at the kitchen door, eyes wide open and gasped.

"Nixs... How could you..." I looked at her smiling while shivering and my axes shaking in my hands. I slowly walked to her.

"No... No... Don't you dare..." She panicked as she tried to run to the door. But I threw my ax and it sticked to her back. She let out a blood curdling scream and collapse on the floor. Her blood is rapidly flowing out as sshe tried to up. I slowly walked to her and knelt down with my other ax in my hand.

"No... Sweety I'm sorry... Please... Don't..." I leaned to her ear.

"It's too late mommy. It's time for a whipping." I whispered and chopped her head off and her blood splattered on me. I took my ax out of of her back and head outside to Toby.

"Satisfied? *tic*" I nodded, still smiling. We could hear the police is near by. We ran into the forest as we stopped to catch out breaths. We kept on laughing.

Then we walked to my house to get some stuff I wanna take. I took my laptop and a couple of my favorite clothes and stuff it in my other bag. We jumped out of the window without looking back and head to the mansion.

As we entered through the door, the guys were sitting in front of the TV, watching the news. They looked at us confusingly.

"I thought your going to school?" Ben asked. I giggled.

"Toby what did you do to her and why is she covered in blood?" Jack asked.

"Let's just say, her medication wore off." He chuckled as he scratched the back of his had. Everyone grinned.

"Welcome to the life of killing Nikki." Masky chuckled. I smiled as I looked at the TV. It announced the murder of my parents and arrested the poor people that were thought to be the one who killed them.

"I'm gonna wash up." I took my bag from Toby and head upstairs and to the purple door. The inside is pretty boring cause I didn't think of decorating it yet. I put my bag on the bed and head to the shower.