Chapter 13

~~~~~~Nikki's POV~~~~~~

When I woke up, Toby's grip was suffocating and I couldn't get out of it. I have to wake him up so make him let go of me, which was a bad idea. It was like the start of world war III.

"Holy shit Toby!" I yelled. "I only woke you up because you were suffocating me in your arms!" He apologized as I grabbed my towel and head to the bathroom. My throat felt like fire was in it. As I exited the bathroom in my bra and panties, Toby is sprawled on the bed, snoring. I just shrugged and opened my walk-in-closet. His snoring stopped and it was complete silence.

"Toby quit staring at me." I giggled. "I know when your asleep and when your not."

"What? Your just god damn sexy." He chuckled. "Now I see what Ben meant."

"That perverted gamer was in the girls restroom air duct! I wasn't expecting him to be there!" I shouted.

"Well how about now?" A voice came from my laptop on the desk, which I didn't remember opening it.

"BEN GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LAPTOP!" He jumped out and ran out the door closing behnd him. Toby was laughing as I threw my pillow at him.

"Bastards." I rolled my eyes and picked out a black COD t-shirt, denim shorts, and my white jacket. It's kinda chilly today anyways. I ordered Toby to get ready for school too as he acted childish that I have to glare at him.

"Geez alright!" He head to the door. "Why are you in such a bad mood in the morning?"

"Period I guess." I murmured to myself as I put on my shoes grabbed my backpack, and head downstairs for breakfast. Lucky Jane is cooking today, her food is always good.

As we got to school, we're always together in a group so people started calling us The Freaks. We're not even that freaky. It's only been two days and people are already judging us. Some of the guys went off to hang out with the girls they met. I head to my locker as Toby leaned on the other next to me.

"Why were you such in a bad mood this morning?"

"Period." I sighed. "Plus you pissed me off." He straighten his glasses nodded as I closed my locker. When I turned around, I was attacked by hugs from my two dearest best friends in the whole world.

"OMG NI-" I slapped my hand over their mouths and looked around to see if anyone heard, lucky they didn't.

"Girls just call me Andrea while we're at school." I whispered. The nodded quickly and attacked me again. OMG I'm gonna die from the hugs now.

"So you changed your appearance huh?" Jaina asked. I nodded. I could tell they were eyeing Toby. I snapped my fingers in their faces.

"Earth to girls, earth to girls, quit eyeing my boyfriend." I giggled. They snapped their heads at me and had shocked expressions on their faces.

"This is Toby."

"Hi." Toby murmured.

"How did you guys meet?" Hayley asked.

"Long story." I giggled.

"Well I'm gonna catch up with the guys. I'll see you later." He pecked a kiss on the lips and walked off. That left the girls being so, ummm I don't know but I'll just call it Kilig.

"Oh my gosh! Our little girl has grown a lot!" Jain and Hayley fake cried. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Remember when you guys saw me in the woods and the other guys popping out of the woods?"

"Trying to kill us while you were protecting us, how can we forget." Hayley puffed.

"Remeber the one in the orange goggles that I told to stop?" I gave them the "That's him" look. Their eyes widen as they gave me the "Are you serious" look.