chapter 5

~~~~~~Slendy's POV~~~~~~

"Toby, what exactly happened?"

"I walked her to *tic* school, h-her medication was wearing o-off, her *tic* eyes turned r-really red and s-she started shivering, w-we walked out *tic* of the s-school building, head t-to where her parents *tic* are at a-and she slaughtered t-them."

"No wonder she seems high earlier." Ben chuckled. "Her new self is way better."

"But she's going to be needing training though." I said. "She still has powers she didn't unlock yet."

"What kind of powers does she have?" Masky asked.

"Incredible agility, telekineses, and mind control."

"Mostly girl abilities." Jeff grunted. I smack the back of his head.

"Owww that hurt." He complained as the other chuckled.

~~~~~~Nikki's POV~~~~~~

I picked out my black hanging blouse with long sleeves, white denim shorts, and my black and white converse shoes. I let my long raven hair flow down my back and put back with a headband. I heard a loud crash downstairs. I quickly head downstairs to find Jack and Jeff fighting. I sighed and threw my axs at them, pinning their hoodies to the wall, hanging them. Everyon looked up at me as I smiled.

"What the hell are they fighting about." I laughed.

"Just a small conflict. That all." Toby chuckled. I took my axs from the wall and put them back in my belt hoops on both sides of my shorts. I went over Toby on the couch as he put his arm around my shoulder. Everyone looked shocked.

"So it's official eh?" Ben teased. "I told you it happens."

"No not really. Just back to being best friends." I said. They exchanged confused looks except Ben.

"Nikki and Toby were best friends ever since childhood. Toby went insane and killed the ones who hated him while Nikki was helping him and turned insane too. I was spying on them so don't ask how I know." Ben said quickly and let out a big sigh. I smiled.

It's time I shouls leave my past behind me and continue moving forward towards my new life. Today my life begins as a serial killer.