Chapter 23

~~~~~~Nikki's POV~~~~~~

"How about a horror movie? That'll keep your mind off him." Masky stood up and selected a DVD from one of my book shelves and turned on the TV. He inserted the CD in the DVD player and it started.

"I don't know if movies will cheer me up." I sniffled. He sat next to me on my bed and pulled me to sit up.

"Well that's how it cheers me up." He shrugged. The Conjuring appeared on the screen. My favorite movie. We laughed at the parts where people died and the girl being covered with pork blood at her prom. He right, it does make me not think about Toby for a while. When it finished, I didn't know Masky fell asleep. I decided to play around with him.

I pushed him off the bed and he fell flat on the floor. He groaned as he got up and narrowed his eyes at me. I laughed at his reaction.

"Dude seriously? You could've put the bean bag there." He growled. I just continued laughing. He took one of my pillows and hit me with it as I fell off the other side of my bed. My butt hit the floor first as I yelped. He started to laugh.

"Hmmm... Two can play in this game." I giggled and took a pillow. I went over to his side and started hitting each other with pillows. We ran around my room holding pillows to wack each other if we have a chance. He dropped the pillow and grabbed me by the waist as he tried to take the pillow I have away from me.

I yelped and pushed him away as he grabbed hold on my waist and we fell on my bed, with my back on top of him. I blushed and tried to get up until his arms brought me back down. I swear my face is as red as a tomato.

"Masky let me go!" I giggled and get on trying to sit up but his arms wouldn't let me. We started to laughed.

"Nah I think this is better." He chuckled as I took his mask off and flicked his forehead. He winced but still had his arms on me.

"Dude let me go." I said seriously. I pinch his cheek and he finally let go and yelped in pain. We both flinched as there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." Toby walked in. With fear written all over his face. My laughter and smile disappeared just at the sight of him.

"I'll just go now." Masky said and quickly walked out. Me and Toby remained silent.

"Nix I'm really sorry th-"

"Don't." I raised my hand up. "Save it. An apology won't fix it. You did something that I've experienced for the first time out of all the guys I've dated." I turned my back on him and hugged my knees.

"Yes I know but I'm so sorry!" He begged. "Nix I was drunk at that time. I didn't know what I was doing."

"But it proved something." I murmured. "It proved that I'm not the only one you loved. I want a guy who would only love me, and me only."

"I do love you!" He crouched down in front of me and held my hands. "Its a stupid mistake that I did and I promise it will never happen again!" I can't forgive you Toby, I'm sorry. I slowly pulled my hands away from him.

"You won't do it again. Because I am breaking up with you." I said plainly as Toby burst into tears. "I'm sorry Toby, but I can't forgive you for what you did." I stood up and head to the door.

~~~~~~Toby's POV~~~~~

I sat in the middle of her room crying my eyes out. I blame myself for everything that happen. I lost someone I loved again and I think I can't get her back this time. I'm so stupid. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

~~~~~~Nikki's POV~~~~~~

I head outside the mansion and walked through the forest. Another tear slipped from my face as I cried. I stopped and fell to the ground. I screamed in the pain I am feeling and hating my life.

"WHY CAN'T I JUST DIE ALREADY!!!!" I screamed. "I HATE MY LIFE! I HATE EVERYTHING! I HATE MYSELF! I KILLED MY HORRIBLE PARENTS SO THAT I CAN GO WITH HIM!!!"

I just sat on the forest floor for a few minutes and stood up again. I continued walking until I see the entrance. I walked down the lonely neighborhood I grew up in. I stopped in front of a white house that I call home. I walked in and climbed the stairs to what still is my room. No one bothered to touch my stuff, everything is the same.

I flopped on my sweet bed and sighed. I want to live here again, alone and start a new life. I had enough of Nikki the Freak, I want to go back to being Nikki Williams. Took a pocket mirror from my nightstand and looked at myself. My eyes are black with red dots as my pupils. I closed my eyes and focus on my image from before. I opened them again and my normal hazel eyes and black hair are back to the way it was before.

I looked at my window to find Masky waving at me. I stood and opened it for him to come in.

~~~~~~Masky's POV~~~~~~

I landed on the carpet as Nix let me in.

"You followed?" She asked.

"Yeah. I wouldn't just ditch you like that. To me, your like my best friend now." She sat on her bed and pulled her knees up and hugged them.

"I broke it up. I don't think I wanna come back to the mansion again." She whispered. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

"I understand. But will you still visit?"

"Well just call me if he isn't there."

"You know your always welcome to come back. The proxy mark isn't going to disappear. Your still Slendy's proxy but you have a choice to either leave the mansion to cool off and come back if you want to." I nodded and lean my head on his shoulder.

"If I were him, even though I'm drunk, I'll still love you with my whole heart, my whole soul, and my whole mind."

"Well Mr. Tim. You should probably be going now. I have school tomorrow." I giggled.

"Nah I wanna hang out with you still." He whined. I pouted.

"You can sleep in my parent's room." I laughed.

"Sleep with me then. It's a two person bed so I need one more person." He teased. I pushed him flat on his back and sat on top of him.

"I would rather be a virgin than accept your demand." I giggled. He pushed me off him and laughed. I heard something rumbling, its from Masky.

"Downstairs now!" I ordered. He chuckled and walked out the door as I followed. I cooked some food for us and we started to talk more about stuff. After we were done, Masky had to go back. I lead him out the front door and said out goodbyes. I didn't worry because he's gonna come back tomorrow.