Beginning.1

~This is based in the early seasons btw and if i screw with the time line ignore that its for the story lol~~ALSO THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS CHARLIE BRADBURY RIP~

Charlie Abigail Deston. 25 years old. Graduate of the University of Oregon. No more than 5'1 and 115 Ibs. Small but stubborn is what her mother described her. Stubborn yet patient when it came to hunting. Charlies grandfather introduced her to the world of hunting when she was born. Not the physical aspect but the studies. She learned to locate cases and knew the majority of the supernatural species by memory. She even knew Latin and Greek. Good thing she was brilliant or being a hunter would be difficult. 

As soon as she graduated college she went to have a normal life. Living in a condominium. Had a normal office job(which she hated because she had to dress nicely, and had a terrible wage) She had a plain boring life. Just how she liked it? Even she didnt know if she enjoyed her life as such. Boring.Safe. Yada Yada Yada.

Charlie sat in her living room and read through her bills. The couch couldn't have made her legs itch more. That kept racking in her head after each bill cost she read through. I hate everything, Charlie reminded herself. Maybe I should start credit card schemes again? she pondered. Yes, a couple times when she was a broke college student she could have also been known by the name Rachel Mosah. Nah, shes one for the average now. Also she couldn't afford to bail out of jail likewise. 

Water $112. Great her water bill went up. From the agitation she moaned a growl. Charlie tossed her papers onto the coffee table, one that she found at a recycle store for $18(which is why she now has a tab open at the recycle store)

She trudged across the living room to the kitchen where she phone was plugged into the outlet at the counter. Only 67%?  After charging for an hour and half. Again, another thing that got under her skin.  

Two messages:

One from Mom so she clicked that one first. 

Mom: Call me now.

Anonymous honestly. Before she did she checked the other message. That one was just an hour older than her mothers. Her grandfather? It was all in latin. It kinda matched with his contact name.

Avus: Amasiuncula, Something is on my tail. I'm too old to keep doing this. You are the only one who thinks im sane. I am so sorry for the burden I introduced you to. But please, Amasiuncula my love, I do not want to die and your Parents to find my work. Go to my house, grab the key under the lepus statue in your old play area. Go to my work place. Your the one who I will let see all of this shame. Do not worry Amasiuncula, i will make sure that everything will go to you. Good bye my Amasiuncula. I love you so much. periculum

Adrenaline flooded so quickly. As soon as she read the first word she knew something was wrong. He only ever calls her that when they are alone or in danger. Then periculum is their danger word to know something is happening. A sign. She quickly called her mother like she intructed with the first text. One ring. Two rings. Her mother picked up.

"Abigail! Oh thank god you called!" Her mother cried over the phone.

"Mom? Whats going on?" Charlie said in a panic. Charlies real name is Abigail Charlie Deston but she likes to go by Charlie.

"Your Grandfather! Oh god. Charlie." her mother sobbed into the phone.

"Mom?" She said in a full blown panic. Charlie was already making a bag. Full of her knifes, notes, salt anything she could think off that her Avus would pack. 

"Hes dead." Her mother cried with udder despair. Charlie stopped. Her mind couldn't even process. Her body's physical reaction was almost as horrendous. Her lungs couldn't understand the concept of air. Her body didnt know how to push against gravity. Her heart forgot to pump. Her voice broke into pieces. 

Breath! Breath! She needs to breath! Her mind kept screaming and pressing alert buttons. Everything hurt. Everything stung. Her eyes felt like they were being burned with a hot irons. She could only muster one word as she crumbled. A loud painful shriek of dread and despair. Shes going to faint! An asthma attack! She hasnt had one since she was 7.

Her mother heard her gasps through the phone. She cried knowing what was happening and quickly screamed at her husband to Call 911 to her heaving daughters house. 

Charlies eyes kept closing to try and focus on breathing. Its not working. Just gasps and heaves. Seemed like forever before the the front door was thrown open and an EMT running towards her. 

As quickly as her breaths faded. She fainted on the stretcher.

AN~ It officially launched! Ps yes its a short chapter but they will get to a average length later. I hope yall enjoy my new fanfic and tell me everything on your journey of nerd-a-tude!!! 

~RachelGladden