Beginning.6

*2 weeks later*

"We are going to the roadhouse. Come on Gimoire!" Charlie yelled packing a bag. Half of her stuff was still in boxes. She moved into her Avus's house. Noe everything that belonged to him was in her name now. 

"Why must I be in physical form during this?" Gimoire complained and watched her pack. 

"If I do you do. Also I want the company." charlie stuffed about 12 pairs of underwear into her bag. "Come on, a road trip." 

"Yes Sir." Gimoire whined and got up. She grabbed her duffel of personals and then grabbed the bag full of her research.  

"Hey help me, open the door." Charlie struggled with her luggage. She trotted over to her car before Gimoire stopped and looked at her funny. 

"Really? Your driving that?" 

"What? Whats wrong with my car?" She asked.

"Danny gave you literally everything in his possession and your going to use that?" 

"I shouldn't use his car, its his prized possession." Charlie scoffed at her Familiar. 

"No you were his first, hunting was his second and this car was his third. So no worries." Gimoire said already walking to the car. 

"You know, I'm starting to think your a bad influence." Charlie threw her stuff in the trunk. Gimoire chucked the keys to the car at her back. She jumped in the car and took it in. "Nice, I have to admit." she admired her new car. Gimoire jumped through her window and crawled over her. "Gimoire! Come on! class!" Charlie lectured the cat casually sitting in the passenger. 

Only 10 minutes on the road and Gimoire started to complain. "This is taking too long. The road house is in Nebraska!"

"Yeah only a couple states away? Its only like a 20 hour drive." Charlie smirked at the dramaticness of the cat. 

"Sir, you can summon me whenever you want, you know." Gimoire bickered. 

"Yup, but this is what you get for being a dick." 

"I am not genitalia!" 

"Gimoire, you are a ass. No matter how much you deny it."

"I am certainly not. I am a spiritual companion after all." he said self proud.

"Ok, well, now you bumped yourself down to a flat ass not just an ass." 

"What does the glute shape have to deal with anything!?" His fur on his back spiked up as he yelled at Charlie.

"Your just mad that your a flat ass!" Charlie screamed back at the cat. Gimoire kept yelling at charlie but she just ignored him. "Oh my god, I just realized I am fighting with a dead cat." She sighed completely rethinking her life. 

For the car ride they continued to bicker. 13 hours in and they still haven't stopped. "Im just saying that your clothes are provocative." Gimoire stated like he said nothing wrong. They were stopped at a stop light with the windows down just yelling at each other.

"What the hell do you mean!? Im wearing long pants and 3 quarter length sleeves! How is this provocative!?"

"Your showing your feet and your arms for the most part. Who wears sandles when driving for a roadtrip?" 

"Your just saying that because your what? 400 years old!?" Charlie screamed.

"I AM 350!" 

"And where do you get your right to talk about my wardrobe!? You cant even wear clothes! Wheres your right!?"