Chapter 7 - The New Girl

I glance anxiously at Kuranei as we walk through the empty hallways of the Ninja Academy.

I remember the talk we had earlier.

~Flashback~

"Alright today is the first day you go to school. Don't look at boys directly in the eyes, compliment the girls to be friends, be nice, and please don't bite." Kuranei says sternly.

"Look I've been raised by wolves not by some rabid dogs. And I don't bite, I punch." I reply, offended.

"Oh, good. Wait you punch?" Kuranei says as she glances at me worriedly.

"Yes, I mean I figured my teeth aren't exactly sharp enough to pierce tough hide, and I realized that I have a lot of power in my punches. I also use rocks to defend myself but... I don't want to kill anyone so I won't do that." I said.

"Wait kill?.... How hard do you punch anyway?" Kuranei asks curiously.

"Hard enough to stop a heart beating, crack a deer's skull, knock over a tree, break a few ribs, ki-"

Kuranei puts her hand in my face, a human gesture to stop.

"Oh, dear Kami. Just don't fight or punch anything." She says tiredly.

I tilt my head.

"And why can't I look at the human male in the eyes? Lord Hokage doesn't do anything, neither do Asuma and the other males. What's so different in looking at a boys eyes?" I question.

"Men know self control and know better than to be pedophiles. Boys your age though aren't mature and your looks will make them go crazy. Especially with those pretty blue eyes of yours." Kuranei gushes at me.

"Wait. I though human children were to young to populate and have sex. So why would they-"

I was stopped again with a hand in front of my face.

I look at Kuranei confused. To only see her with a bright red face.

"W-who told you t-these things!?" She says angrily.

I felt a shiver go down my spine as my instincts told me to run.

"W-well. One of the t-tutors the c-council gave me t-taught m-me the h-human anatomy." I stutter.

Then Kuranei with a sudden fire in her eyes quickly turned around.

The fire around her disperses and she then turns to look at the door with a calm face.

"Thank you for telling me. Now since you know what happens, Don't. Look. At. Boys." She says.

"Yes ma'm." I reply.

I sweat drop as the fire that dissipated earlier comes back again as Kuranei raises her right hand, clenched near her chest.

~End of Flashback~

I look away and shiver.

The look she gave at the door was that of a mother's wrath. I feel sorry for you tutor, you were just doing your job.

We suddenly stop at a room to the left.

"We're here, now wait here while I talk to your teacher." Kuranei says.