Chapter 11 - My Day at the Hospital

After the small talk with Lord Hokage.

I left to go see Sasuke. I am worried about him. Last time I saw him, he was knocked out and didn't look so good.

Knowing his clan, they have probably taken him to the hospital to check if he was drugged. It's a short process that usually takes an hour but I don't know how long I was out so my best guess is to go there to know his where-about.

As I walk towards the doors of the hospital, I hear a group of women whisper in hush tones.

"Have you heard? The youngest son of  THE Fugaku Uchiha, was just kidnapped! And in Academy hours no less!" Woman 1 whispers.

"What really? How did they do that? The Academy has tight security, it's almost impossible to even enter without having a permit from the hokage." Woman 2 whispers back.

"I heard it was during recess. Never knew why we have that. It just leaves openings for bad things to happen. This is an omen." Woman 3 replies.

I silently roll my eyes as the group continue talking about the incident.

I go through the doors and walk to the reception desk.

The receptionist doesn't even look up.

"Name of patient?" She asks.

"Uchiha Sasuke."

She looks through her papers and nods.

"Patient was accepted three hours ago. Testing is almost complete. Visiting hours are closed to everyone except for the family members." She replies

"May I go see him? I'm the one who saved him and will like to see how he's doing." I say sincerely.

The receptionist raises an eyebrow as she squints on the paper.

"I'm sorry, but only with the family member's permission can you go and visit the patient." She says scanning the paper.

I sigh and shake my head, well that's disappointing.

Suddenly the faint scent of blood and dango went into my nose.

I glance behind me without turning my head and see Itachi. He looks slightly tired as he walks towards the receptionist, his black eyes, similar to Sasuke's bore coldly at the receptionist.

She gulps as this time, she was actually not looking at any papers.

"Name of patient?" She asks, her voice slightly quivering.

He stares at her for a long time. The receptionist squirms in her seat before she can't take it anymore and just resumes looking at papers.

He turns towards me, his unnerving stare seemingly being able to see my entire existence.

"Excuse me, do you need something from me?" I ask.

He slowly blinks, a look of surprise was on his face before the small ends of his mouth curl into a small smile.

"Hn. I see..." He mumbles.

I slightly flinch at what I understood.

In the Uchiha language he said 'He chose well'. What is that suppose to mean?

As I continue to stare at him cautiously as he clears his throat.

"How rude of me. I'm Uchiha Itachi, sorry for making you uncomfortable." He says, but his face showed no hint of being 'sorry'.

I sigh and nod.

"Apology accepted. I'm Saiko. But I'm pretty sure you know that." I said.

He nods before staring beyond the hospital halls.