Chapter 10 - The Rieka Clan

"What happened why is she knocked out?"- Hokage

"We found her on top of him. We need to know what happened."-Anbu

"Really? Are you sure it isn't because you're afraid?"- ???

"Afraid? Of what??"-Hokage

There was a pause.

"That she was the one who defeated a rogue ex-anbu unconscious. You're afraid that I'll take her and make her a weapon for the hidden leaf."-???

There was another pause.

"I thought you trusted me Hiruzen. I gave everything to this village and for it's safety. We've battled together, I lost my eye for this village, I do everything it takes to make this village safe."-???

"It's not that. Danzo you're ideals and mine are different. Ever since the Root incident, you've became more.... Distant." -Hiruzen

I could hear the voices discussing among themselves. But my brain was muddled and the voices were slightly zoned out. There was also the scent of sweat, iron, blood.

I'm in that room again...

I scrunch my nose.

I'm in that dirty interrogation room.

I then try to make my eyes open, when I did, they felt crusty and I move my arm to wipe it away. After a few seconds making sure all that crust was out, I blink and look around.

I notice Lord Hokage arguing with a man who was wearing a white robe with a bandage covering his left eye.

Hm. By that earlier conversation, that must be Danzo.

I look around more, ignoring their argument.

I turn to my left, an Anbu with a strange dragon mask was their. He looks bored, but slightly tense as he watches.

Hm. And the Anbu are suppose to be the top elite forces. Then why hasn't he noticed I'm awake? My breathing and heartbeat would've been a given.

Then I think for a minute.

Oh right. Not every human has heightened senses. Not like me or the Inuzuka.

As I muse at this, I look at the two arguing.

At this rate. No one is going to release me. Hm what to do~

A small smirk graces my lips.

Hm. Maybe I should give them a sign I want to talk, the wolf way~ After all I haven't done it in ages.

With this thought in mind, I softly clear my mouth.

I then give a low feral growl. The growl was so loud, it shakes the whole room, and a glass shattered not to far away.

For wolves I said 'SHUT the HELL UP if you don't want me to TEAR your throat out!'

Everyone in the room froze. The scent of fear was choking me.

Seriously? They're afraid of a growl? I thought humans were tougher than that!

The Anbu turns towards me. His posture told me he was confused.