Salt Water

Just like the salty tears stain your cheeks, the salt in the sea water stains it in a way of salt crystals. but those tears, that salt, might be bitter and salty, but the stains left behind leave crystals behind, gems that are so astonishingly beautiful that they mesmerize the eyes that wander to the sea, having the will to look for treasurable and cherishable things, those eyes find the crystals. So, remember that when your time comes, the pair of eyes meant to be with you will find you, and they will love the crystal that you are. And know that you need to have the will to look for good to find good, same goes for beauty, and for everything. Because when you dont have that will, you might come across it, but you won't understand its value, its worth, or simply just what it really, truly is. So have that good will, one that is from within, one that searches for crystals, and the sadness that you might have, God will turn your sorrows, too, into one of His most magnificent crystals, pearls, a beautiful human you will become. Oysters are able to produce pearls when they are itched with intruding, disturbing sand particles, but they keep working and working and the oyster doesn't give up, it keeps covering the disturbing particle with its own substance, it gets into use its own substance because the substance was given to it for this reason, for one day when the hard work, determination, firmness, and patience come to an end as the pearl forms, no more is there any hurting particle. It fought and became a gem from the inside. It achieves its [The] Calm After The Storm.

_______________________________________

I hope that you guys like this chapter, it is not written in the poetic, leaving-spaces manner but I think it came out pretty decent thanks to God.

In this chaoter, my thoughts were a bit scattered so i hope you guys can get the idea of this chapter!

Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed. Leave a vote and comment. Love <3

Till the next chapter.

Later.