five

Keegan's POV
Shreveport, La
1:00 p.m.

Wow. My Father.

It was obvious that we were related. We looked not exactly alike, but similar. His appearance was "unique" ,but he looked cool. We just stood there for an awkward sixty seconds. He finally uttered,

"Keegan?" I nodded.

" Nathan? " he nodded.

The next thing I knew I was in a "bro" hug. And he had tears threatening to spill. I pulled back and said, "So you're the guy everybody kept out of my life till now?"

He chuckled, " I guess. Hey aren't you the kid that I didn't even know existed until four or five days ago? "

"Touche."

" Yep. "

"Well, what do you say we get out of here?"

"Yeah that'd be great."

We got to his truck and I put my stuff in the back. He had a lot of nice things, and everything was organized, but not to organized. He seemed a little tense at first, so I didn't say much.

I mostly was taking in everything about the city. I'm Colorado, there was no where to go and nothing to do. But here, they had everything, recreational centers, aquariums, zoo's, movie theaters, trampoline parks, escape rooms, and they even had a boardwalk!!! Everyone was going places and was doing things. There were restaurants and shops everywhere.

But I can't afford any of this anyhow....

I looked over and saw that Nathan had his blinker on. I wondered what he was up to. We pulled into a little shop that had a frog on the sign. He killed the truck and got out.

"Aren't you coming?"

I hopped out and caught up with him, "What are we doing here?"

He smirked and said, " Its my first day on the job, and I have to make up for thirteen years of frozen yogurt and altitude. Plus we have a lot to discuss. "

I nodded and ignored the last sentence. " What's frozen yogurt? " I felt embarrassed by his reaction after I asked.

"Omg, you don't know what fro-yo is?" I shook my head. "Its like Ice cream, but better."

"Ok."

We went into the shop and I almost died, the whole store was pink and green and they had huge candy dispensers everywhere. The lady behind the counter looked up from her phone and greeted us, "Hi welcome to sweet frog."

Nathan winked at her and she blushed ferociously. "Hey Nathan", she giggled.

" sup" he replied cooly, But maybe a little to cooly.

We walked to the back and I asked , "So what do we do?"

"Just do what you want, here are all of the flavors. " There were like a billion flavors. I saw a cake batter and strawberry shortcake flavor so I got both of those with a cherry and got up to the counter where they weighed on a little scale. Nathan paid after talking and flirting with the girl some more.

We walked outside to the little tables and we sat. "Holly crap!!! This is so good!!!!" I exclaimed.

" I'm glad you like it. " "So for starters, we're going to play five questions. We take turns asking questions about each other, in and you also have to answer the question you ask. I'll go first."

"Ok" I nodded.

"Umm, what's your favorite color?"

" red and black " that was almost to easy.