Chapter 9: Confess

Can I say that I'm head over heels for Jason?

My birthday is coming up soon and Jason knows it, he has been surprising me with small gifts leading up to the big one on the day. I'm so eager to find out but I'd have to wait a month. 

You may not know, but not only is Jason the dream bad boy, he's such a cutie!

He finds the most absurd things scary, like he once cried over a horse licking his face when he was younger and when a duck bit his legs. He's honestly the funniest guy out of the whole school.

He makes the worst kinds of jokes, he tries to dirty talk me but it always fails. The only things he can do well is seducing me with his sexy eyes, whispering into my ear that he wants to eat me up if he had the chance and biting my lips.

He flirts with other girls in front of me to get me jealous, and when it does, he comes to me and apology and we snuggle together to make up for his actions.

He always leave me wanting for more, I guess he likes to play 'hard-to-get'.

I know it's wrong, but I feel that I need to freshen up my reputation. I also want to be known as the bad girl of the bad boy.

THEO's POV:

It's crazy to think that your childhood friend of 17 years has completely left you for another guy who isn't even worth her time.

I seriously can't deal with her, I try to ignore her at all times during school because I don't want to hear about her love and lust for Jason. It's just gross.

And yet, she makes such a big deal out of it. Now every one thinks I did something to her since she told her friends I had upset up.  

She completely changed into a different person, I wish I could have expressed myself more.

I wish I could turn back time.

PHOEBE's POV:

I would have to admit that Jason and I's relationship is very cringe-worthy. My friends and his friends are all jealous of how we treat and love one another.

We're literally so out there. He has made me forget the hardships on life and just focus on us.

I love him as much as how he has made my grades go up, and that I don't get speculated for skipping school nearly everyday. 

Today I want to make Jason my boyfriend, we have been flirting for so long, I think it is time.  

I want to make an announcement to my childhood friend, who has always been there for me so I want to let him know before I actually plan to confess to Jason tomorrow after school. If things go well, I wanted to get advice on keeping a healthy relationship, knowing that he had two successful relationships before.

I texted Theo to meet up at the local cafe after our frees.

    "Hey Theo! I want to tell you something in advance of what I'm planning to do tomorrow and possibly need some tips" as I warmly greeted him and bought some food before we settled down.

THEO's POV:

I know what she's gonna say. It's obvious.

I see her fidgeting with her hoodie, she has not yet looked straight at me. Her eyes keeps darting around, either looking at my jacket or something in the background, we haven't had eye contact since we sat down.

I wish she could realize I'm the one for her. Knowing how I act around her won't help that she has completely fallen in love with Jason. My rivalry ever since he placed his eyes on Phoebe.

She's mumbling something. 

    "So, do you mind telling me what is on your mind?" trying to sound like this meet up wasn't a waste of time.

    "Um...I-I-"

I really want to finish her sentence for her but I can't sound jealous. Gotta play it cool.

    "I....think I like Jason....?" She said shyly.

What does she mean "like", she is obviously head over heels for him! She has clearly ditched me for him, someone she has knew her entire life for some bastard she only knew for a few months!

Right now, I am full of anger, my emotions has built to the point I can't stand Phoebe. I stand up and said,

    "Do whatever you want."

And I left, slamming the door so she could realized she has loss something precious from her life.

PHOEBE's POV:

I don't understand, I thought he would support me.

What type of childhood friend is he?! Guess he changed!

I sit there awkwardly on the table, his food untouched sitting across me, my half eaten croissant. Eyes are still on me even after Theo left the cafe ages ago. 

Why do I hear the people around me saying that we looked good together. We obviously didn't like the perfect couple. 

I sit there finishing my croissant and I text one of my friends.

I need proper advice, girlfriends know best.