Chapter 11: Uncover

Today is the day, I am going to Singapore. I invited my cousin who was just two years older than me. She had been there before, so I thought it would be good if she could show me around the place.

I board the plane and I say goodbye to my city.

-----------><><><><-----------

*Three days into the week without Phoebe*

JASON's POV:

I have to admit, it's lonely without Phoebe, she doesn't call or text me, I worry that she's having too much fun without me.

The last time I touched her was when I planted a kiss on her lips the day before she left.

I'm at school and I cant focus on my work, I keep thinking about her. Her soft body against mine as we cuddled on her bed. 

After her party had ended, it was already past 2 in the morning, it was also a Sunday, so we weren't worried about school.

She was sober from the amount of alcohol that she chugged down, so I had to carry her into her room upstairs, my only intentions were to get up into her bed but she didn't let my hand go. I lay next to her bed in the dark or the night.

I heard her whisper in my ears 

    "I want you all."

I didn't think those four words would get me turned on, that I had to question her to make sure I wasn't hearing things. She only made things worse by saying she wants to lose her first with me.

So I did it as her wish, I guess this is what she also wanted for her birthday.

The scenes keep replaying in my head as I remembered her voice calling out for me. 

I was awoken by my friend nudging on my elbow just before the teacher had called on me to answer a question.

As a smart guy like me, I answered the question without even listening to the teacher at all.

After lunch, some hot chick walked up to me and asked if I was okay. Of course I was okay.

She just looked at me and left.

THEO's POV:

Phoebe is gone, Jason is by himself and he looks depressed in a way. So I walked up to him and said,

    "What's up, you look kind of down."

    "...Phoebe hasn't messaged me or called me since she left to Singapore."

Jason might not know this but, Phoebe rarely uses her phone on any occasion, she just uses it for Jason. Since she's travelling overseas, I bet she's too distracted to even look on her phone.

As I made my way back to my seat, I see the same girl who approached Jason on the stairway earlier. I looked at her closely.

She places her hand on his left thigh and strokes it up and down in a motion, she has her other hand on his chest. No one seems to mind them and continued on with talking and eating their lunch.

Jason's head was lowered, he couldn't look at her. I see her grin as she made her way under his shirt.

The bell rang and she walked off, only giving him a piece of note.

I didn't have class with Jason after lunch, but when I left class to go to the toilet, I saw something shocking.

I was heading to the toilet which was located across the stairway to level 2, I heard a girl softly moaning and a guy whispering. I thought it was some kids who were desperate but when I took a step closer...

He looked sincerely upset over the whole situation, but I heard the girl insisting it was the right thing. This girl right here is the school bitch, Kayla.

Not gonna say it but I have to say it. A bad boy is always a bad boy.

Kayla is making out with Phoebe's boyfriend, Jason with no shame at all. I stand there frozen, as Kayla is being held up by one leg with Jason's arm, smooching his neck and ears and groaning at whatever places he's touching with the other hand.

Jason's back is facing me, so when Kayla and I accidentally locked eyes, she gives me a smile and continues her dirty work.

I knew that she didn't who I was, so I secretly I took a photo of them making out on the stairway during class period. I made sure she didn't see my phone, so, once she faced towards me, I waved goodbye.

I am assuming that Jason will dump Phoebe and run to Kayla for comfort, I have to admit, she has the looks and the body. She just doesn't have the brains.

-------------------<><><><>-------------

*The next two days*

It really wasn't long when the two showed hot steamy chemistry between them in school, the bad boy got together with the school bitch.

I knew for a fact that Kayla has been eyeing Jason ever since she landed her position as the cheerleader captain and Jason as the top basketball player in middle school. It all went down hill when he rejected her and started going out with Phoebe.

It must have broken her heart, I felt no sympathy for what had happened as she had finally gotten what she had lost in an unthinkable and immature way. 

Jason didn't show any shame as he walked into the corridors, other people assumed that Phoebe and him had broken up and that she needed a vacation to calm herself. 

I really thought that all this effort was to get together with Kayla.

JASON's POV:

I dreaded that our relationship would end when Phoebe returns from her trip, so, I called Phoebe that I would extend her trip and she was thrilled.

I didn't want to break to her that I was cheating on her while she was away, so I needed both of us to have more time.

I didn't feel guilty about cheating because Kayla keeps giving me everything, she put her heart and soul into our relationship. Unlike Phoebe, who clearly kept something huge from me and that her mind was always filled with Theo.

She honestly couldn't get enough of Theo, I have always wondered why she dated me when she really wanted Theo. 

Her sweet personality didn't hide the fact that she only used me for money, I have showered her with luxurious gifts and provided her with my many credit cards, only for her to use them on luxury shopping with her friends. 

    "...She had used me" I uttered to Kayla, who was consulting me on how to have a good relationship.

    "I can't believe she would do that to you, I would never do that" replied my side chick.

I wasn't ready to let go of Phoebe although she had hurt me so much, and so Kayla is not my girlfriend yet.

I trusted every word from Kayla, I was always jealous over her successful long-term relationships. I always wished someone would love me for me and not for my money.

Kayla and I have gotten closer and we started to make out more often, really for myself to forget about Phoebe. 

I thought I was able to change when I met Phoebe, but I guess she was never enough.