Chapter 10: You and them

We have been dating for a week but Theo and I have drifted a lot in just seven days. We stopped communicating completely and that he stopped inviting me over to his house. So now I'm all alone in my house with just my dog.

I could say I am pretty happy where I am right now, Jason keeps surprising me with gifts for every test that I do, knowing that I become quite stressed and overworked. 

He said he would take me shopping in a few days, because he wanted to make sure what he was getting was right for me. Obviously he didn't want to mess up my birthday. He is literally too precious.

Surprisingly his brithday was just a month away from mine, meaning he was just a month younger than me. Some of my friends found it gross that I was dating someone younger but he acts a lot more maturer for his age and plus, he looked way older.

Since he bought a similiar bikey black jacket, he has been obsessed with it and been wearing it everyday. I don't like being like this but I am a bit jealous that lots of girls keep looking at him. 

But I feel lucky that he chose me over all the other girls. Fortunate.

THEO's POV:

We have officially ended say? Because I can see things from a different perspective than Phoebe, meaning I can see what she doesn't see. 

I don't want to be harsh, but all the new friends that Phoebe has gained are all girls who just wants to be closer to Jason themselves.

I don't want to be considered a stalker, I just have a lot of free time so I just look out for Phoebe a lot, though she broke my heart I still sadly, care for her.

Lately, I have seen some odd stuff happening when Phoebe isn't around...

PHOEBE's POV:

My daily high school life is living up to its old days, I hang with my friends nearly everyday of the week and balancing a part-time job to stay financially stable. It's fun and full. 

And an extra bonus: I have a boyfriend that cares and loves me.

Although, I have not yet completely opened up about myself, I'm slowly getting there, I need more trust in him, since he's like school bad boy and player. I see him flirting around with others girls and when I caught him red-handed, he says it has no feelings at all. So I shrug it off.

It's not like he  would do anything horrible to me, I know him long enough that I have accepted him in my life.

After school, he picks me up and we drive to a high-end fashion store. He said he wanted me to look the best I could be for my 18th birthday party. I don't have much of a fashion sense, so I mostly rely on Jason's opinion.

He buys me a designer lilac and pink wrap dress that has small frillies across the front, he paired it with some jewelry that made the outfit looked more sophisticated. The shoes were nude and had golden studs, if I remember, they were called Valentino shoes. 

Although, I know nothing about fashion, I really liked designer shoes. 

I never really hosted anything big for my family, so this time, I got Jason to help with my party.

----------<<<>>><<<>>>-----------

The night of the party was going a lot smoother than  expected. Jason's family provided the alcohol and some of my friends help prepare and set up the party. The extra money that I had earned went into the food preparation.

We had people shouting, singing and jumping on the furniture, some moving to the beats of the songs, a few just stayed and talked in a corner, and 1 or 2 people helping me keep the house under control.

We ended the party with me blowing out the candles and singing a song for me.

Everyone had a piece of the buttercream cake.

JASON's POV:

Tonight was something really special, I went all out and prepared her a gift that I hope she would love.

When she finished handing out the plates of cakes, I told everyone to stay put and let her open my gift.

The way she was eager to open my gift, I really thought I was blessed with such a lucky girl.

People around us hurried her to open the box, people whispering and guessing what I had given her and I see her just taking it all in.

THEO's POV:

I'm not friends with either Jason or Phoebe but I was also invited to her party, I didn't want to go at first, but then my friends begged me to come join them.

SO I walked over, and the first thing that happened to me was that I was dunked with loose confetti when I entered the door.

By the time Phoebe was about to open her gift from Jason, I was still covered in confetti and glitter.

I was standing at the back so I didn't see much action. But I did hear her scream. I think I just went deaf.

PHOEBE's POV:

    "OMG JAS!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!" I yelled across the room to Jason.

He had given me a weeks' vacation to Singapore. I had always wanted to go there, but I didn't have enough. 

I cried and sobbed as I showed off my present to everyone. Everyone "wowed" it when they saw what he had given me.

I had two tickets for Singapore, it was booked for me to go next week. I was chilled with going next week since I had nothing major.

The problem was that I didn't know who to go with. Jason couldn't for school related reasons, Theo wasn't my friend anymore, Charlotte was way too young and of course, my mother isn't with me anymore.

I ignored the issue of who to bring and let the party continue.