#2: Passing is my Right, not their Previlage

"to become old and wise, you must first be young and stupid"

• • • • • • • • • •

"okay class,today you are taking the test to become genin!"Iruka said with a smile proud that his students will finally become genin and he doesn't need to deal with them,he will pass that on to the senseis.

One by one,everyone went to the next room coming out with leaf headbands,soon it was Naruto's turn.

While naruto made his way to the other room he noticed stares directed to him 'they probably expect me to fail,well their wrong,I can actually pass if I want but I have a facade to keep up' he thought. 'hm, but im getting bored of the academy...alright! lets pass this time!'

He made sure to just barely pass,just to keep up his facade."great job naruto,you actually passed!"iruka exclaimed,slightly shocked and happy for his student finally graduating after years of him having to deal with him.

'he he,sucker'naruto thought as he flashed the biggest grinn and walked back to his seat.

time skip to scarecrow going to get his new headache of a team

(kakashi pov)

I was walking to the classroom where my cute little genins would be waiting, making sure i'm on time (A/N: by that he means three hours late) "shut up author-chan" (don't break the fourth wall bakashi!) "yeah, the titans might attack us" eren suddenly said out of nowhere (oh come on! Eren, narrator-san! stop ruining my story and get out!) "you started it" kakashi said. And btw i agree with kakashi author-chan (argg!thats it!) "wh-" wh-

~rebooting author-chan's brain for writing this sh*t~

.

.

.

.

Umm,lol.

Okay back to the actual story.

(still kakashi's pov)

I was walking when my mind suddenly drifted off to my dead sensei and teamates,'Oh how i regrett what i did'

As I thought that I opened the classroom door to be met by...

.....................

(third person pov)

Everyone was amused by this,well everyone except the victim.This reminded them to never mess with konoha's no. 1 prankster.Naruto uzumaki.

Sakura was giggling,sasuke was slightly smirking and naruto was just plain laughing his ass out while kakashi,kakashi was annoyed.He would never forgive the one who did it on him for this.

Head to toe he was covered in pink,black and orange paint and slimy from the eggs thrown at him.The worst part is the paint is actually hair die,which means he will have pink,black and orange hair!You can just guess what happened to him.

Now they were on the roof as asked by their sensei.

Everyone grew silent aside from the snickers from time to time until naruto decided to speak"well,at least you will alwayse be reminded of us sensei~"Naruto said which caused kakashi to grow a tic mark but slightly composed himself before saying between gritted teeth."well,let's introduce ourselves,shall we,blondie?"

Naruto pouted.

That caused the whole remaining people to slightly blush at that."naruto,what's wrong?"sakura asked still mesmorized by naruto.