#4: Revelations

"when I say it doesn't hurt, it means I can bear the pain, I still feel it"

(and yes, I know its not naruto, its from killua in hunter x hunter [OMG I LOVE HIM] but don't judge meh)

-------------------------------------

Sakura, sasuke and kakashi sat in the lounge silently. The two gennin had arrived a few minutes after naruto got taken away with sasuke first and sakura following like a lost dog sweatily.

Kakashi was waiting for any news about naruto while sasuke wanted to see if he passed and sakura just following after her crush.

They have waited for three long hours and a nurse finally came in. She was with another nurse and the two were chattering while making their way to them. Only kakashi could hear since they were quite far and only he had such trained senses.

"he was worst than usuall today wasnt he?" whispered the nurse, she wore the normal nurse outfit, her eyes were a shining gray with dark purple hair. The other was a white haired one with golden eyes, she also wore a nurse uniform.

"yeah, I wonder what happened this time" the white haired one whisphered back with a sad glint in her eyes.

"poor boy, I don't think I want to know what happened" said the other as she shook her head.

"he never tells us anyways, he always says 'your too young to know'" purple stated woth a slight pout.

"'to young' eh? what is that supposed to mean, he's younger than us!" shouted the nurse at the end which caused the occupants in the room to look at her, she covered her face with the clipboard she was holding to hide her embarassment.

The other giggled slightly which caused the victim to glare at her. "but don't you think it's unfair?" the white one said, purple brought her clipboard down and turned a confused stare at her friend "what is?" she asked.

Her golden eyes softened slightly "that he's so young and suffered all that but were this old and haven't even experienced a level close to his pain" she stated softly, she looked at her friend who seemed to be distracted by something, she kept looking forward with furrowed eyebrows.

Then, she finally answered "yeah, it's unfair, everything's unfair" she said while looking at her friend.

Both finally arrived to the three ninja and gave them a smile, "are you here for uzumaki naruto?" asked the nurse with the clipboard. Kakashi nodded his head and stood up, the two following his lead.

They were brought to a hospital room. It's walls and celing were white, as well as the tiled floor. On the right corner was a slightly dirty white bed with a small table beside it, on the other side of the bed was an open window. The left part of te room had a door, probaby for the toilet. On the table was a book, a glass of water and a white and black notebook of some sort. Sitting on the bed was naruto.

The two nurses who accompanied them went to naruto first.

"naruto are you okay!?" asked the purple haired nurse. The said boy just gave her a smile.

"im fine keira-san" naruto said politely which was suprising for the three ninja, the other one imidiately rushed forward and checked his injuries.