1.

-Hey
-Hey. Vacation?
-At last....I was waiting for this Friday for weeks. You know I hate being bored but last weeks were too much even for me.
-Yeah. It's only a week though.
-Yeah. But enough to get some rest. And then came back fresh.
-I envy you, Tim. I had only a weekend off...
-Cal...You had 5 days off 3 weeks ago, after we...you know.. and me and Delko hadn't.
-I know I know. Eric has his vacation just after you. What a shame we don't have it together...we could spend it nicely, the three of us.
-Yeah. It's impossible in the present situation. Ok. I'm going back to the lab to finish paperwork. See you later.
-Sure.
...........
-Speed? Ready with the reports?
-Yeah. Here you are. All of them.
-Geee...u had a lot of them
-That's why I'm happy to be off.
-Any plans?
-First- get some sleep. Read. Eat something more proper than fast food. And have some fun maybe.
-You haven't been with anyone since Calleigh,have you?
-No. I didn't even have time. Nor strenght. But I'm gonna get more social. I think.
-I won't accompany you as I am working every day now until my vacation. It's four days after you're back.
-Yeah I know. Don't leave me too much. Mine are almost finished.
-I'll try. Ok. Off you go.
-Yeah. See ya.
..........
-Eric?
-Yes H?
-How's Speed's vacation? He hasn't phoned me since then and it's Wednesday... He's coming back day after tomorrow.
-What shall I say H? I'm not seeing him much myself. He was asleep today when I was leaving. On Monday he cooked a big pot of Italian soup so I ate a bit passing him in the kitchen. He was out almost the whole weekend- and Monday must have been disastrous because he drank only water and painkillers were gone fast -Eric lauged
-Does he eat at all?
-Yeah. I saw him on Tuesday preparing breakfast and then eating it while reading. We talked twice or so, but I know he's alive as he sometimes peeps in when I'm back.
-Ok. He needed rest. Like all of you. But now- dispatch. Let's go.

Coming to a place they found a dead girl and Alexx bending over her. The smell was awful.
-Strangled, from the first look
-T.O.D?
-I'd guess more than 3 days as it's hot and humid here. But can be one more, one less
-Ok. Let me know. Eric let's get to work...
..........
-So?
-Yeah. Strangled. And beaten. It looks like she's been raped before. There you are- two samples of semen. I think she was having fun in a club as there are trace of alco in her stomach. After so many days I'd say she was deadly drunk. And she's very young, I guess.
-Teen?
-Maybe. I'm not saying 16, but still too young to buy a drink. But I think you might look for her in the base. Maybe she's been reported missing. Horatio...you look pretty tired.
-I'll do that. Thanks Alexx. Well,  I hope Speed comes back on time. I have already forgotten what sleep is...
-So I see. See you soon.
-Yeah