8.

-It can be too late, Timmy. However I'll get both blood and urine sample. If it's needed- I'll take hair sample too. I need to know about any substance I can find there.
-There isn't any Alexx. I'm clean
-Nothing at all?
-No.
As they were walking out of the building, Horatio noticed a sudden movement. Before he got reacted, the tall guy rushed to them and just shook the greatly surprised Speed. 
-You!! You bastard! My daughter was just 16!- Then he just hit Speed's face and throat then  kicked his stomach. Speed knelt on the ground immediately. Horatio moved quickly backwards and grabbed man's hand.
-Mr Conlan... Let him go. Now! Mr. Conlan.
-Why?? Tell me, why should I, huh?- He was still keeping choking Speed's arm. .H. Noticed Calleigh's gun in her hand.
-Don' t be stupid mr Conlan- H said calmly- Calleigh call Alexx here. He needs medical assistance.- She nodded and put out her cell.
-Mr Conlan...you've still got a 10 yo son at home, don't make the mistake of your life....
Ok.- He let Speed go and looked at him laying on the sidewalk- sorry... I'm sorry....
-Let's go talk. Ok?
-Ok.
-Horatio...do you want me to ..
-I'll manage. Stay with him.
They entered the building and sat in the waiting area. It was so quiet...nobody was there surprisingly.
-Mr Conlan...what you did wasn't a good idea.
-I know. But I wanted to see him. The one who took my girl away from me.
-Mr. Conlan it's very probable it wasn't him.
-Yeah right....you say that because he's one of your own.
-No. May I be honest with you?
Man nodded.
-What I'Ll say stays between us as it's part of investigation. Yes. He had sex with your daughter. But we brought him to the lab to take some samples because on one of the recordings a man throws something to his drink. That may -or may not -mean, he's innocent. He had the abilities to...you know, but before he could ever hurt her he passed out. Moreover - he was brought home. The other guy remains unreachable.
-Who is he, the guy I hit?
-One of our own. 28yo. Working hard here with the worst crimes. A CSI and a police officer. Whether I believe he's not capable of doing it is unimportant, in face of evidence. Until the samples are checked, he's innocent. He was working hard for the past weeks, sometimes 24/7. That was his first week off.
-My daughter....she was so beautiful...
-She was. Was she a social one?
-Too social -he bowed his head. -ran away for the first time when she was 13. When she got back she ran away again in two months.Haven't seen her for a long time. Then, at 15, she got pregnant. We actually don't know what happened to the baby. I threw her out of my house. Someone said she gave it for the adoption. I never saw her again..-
He began to cry and Horatio could feel his guilt .
-Mr Conlan... We sometimes just can't help it... No matter how we try.... The guy you hit, Tim, was in a very difficult situation himself and had no help from his parents. He met right people and started new life. She didn't have so much luck...Mr Conlan... I promise you, and I always keep my promises, I'll find out. If it was Tim, I'll charge him.
-Can he charge me?for an assault?
-Yeah, he might. He's a police officer. I'm pretty sure he won't, however. Now- go home and let me do my job.
Man nodded and left. Horatio took off his cell.
-Where are you?
-We're at Alexx. He's fine Horatio.
-Thanks Calleigh. See you soon