Waking Up

I woke up feeling dazed and scared. I dizzily looked around me and saw that I wasn't in my house anymore, I was in someone else's house! The room I was in was upstairs, as the floorboards had a hole in, revealing a large room below. I noticed that the room that I woke up in was old and gloomy. The lights were giving off a tiny bit of light, making the room look even creepier. I could hear strange noises coming from downstairs. It sounded like someone whispering and walking up and down on a creaky wooden floor. I ignored it and started to think of an escape plan. "What should I do?" I nervously whispered to myself. "I need to get out of this house and call the police" I said after a bit of thinking. I looked around me one more time and slowly and quietly opened the door...

  CREAK! "No!" I said, frightened. The old wooden door was really creaky, and the person downstairs stopped walking around and started running in my direction! I opened the door fully, not caring how much noise I made now, and sprinted along the wide corridor and ran into the nearest room. I quickly scanned the room for any hiding places.

  This room looked like a bedroom that hadn't been used in years. I settled with the glossy black wardrobe and hurriedly got in. The first thing I noticed when I shut the door was the smell. It smelled of a strong paint and a strange mouldy smell. It also had dusty, old ragged clothes in, which would have probably been for a teenage girl. Then I noticed that I could no longer hear the person running, so I took the opportunity to peek out of the wardrobe. Then I felt my heart skip a beat, as I saw the same man from before standing with his back to the wardrobe...