Black Cats And Dead Crows

After me and Jayla finished our breakfast, we went upstairs to her room and started to make a plan.
  "Right, we need to think smart" I started off. "Something that he wouldn't expect. Something that he... Wait!"

  "What?" Jayla asked, intrigued.
  "Didn't you say he had a blind spot?"
  "Umm, yeah... Why?" She questioned.
  "Well both of us can't sneak up behind him... Only one of us..."
  "That will have to be you, since it's you that he has targeted. You will have to be the one who says the words aswell."

  "Ugh, okay. Anyway, I think I have a plan. Basically, you need to lure him somewhere whilst I sneak up behind him and quickly say the words. It seems simple, but I don't think it will be somehow..." I said, thinking.

  "That's actually a really good plan, and I think it might work. We need to do it at about 3am tonight. I will walk towards the man's house, or whatever it is, and pretend that I'm lost. Then he should teleport to me and try and scare me away. You will have to hide in the shrubs and follow me. The second he teleports, I will scream really loud and you need to jump and land exactly behind him so he won't notice you". Jayla said.

  "Okay, and we will set off at 2:40" I said, remembering that it will take at least ten minutes or so to get there.

  We then spent some time practicing and remembering the plan. I also practiced saying the special words until it was perfect. Now, when the time came, I would be ready. It was about 8:26 so me and Jayla went outside for a walk.

  "I was starting to like this neighbourhood, until I got kidnapped" I said to Jayla, as we strolled past some parents at the park supervising their kids.
  "Yeah, it is a really friendly place. Once we stop the Rylo Man, everything will feel safe and happy again... And people will stop going missing." she said.
  "Yep" I replied.

  We had walked for about an hour until we got tired. I knew my way around this place a little better than before, thanks to Jayla. She asked if I wanted to take the bus to town and I agreed. As we walked back to our houses to get some money, I noticed that there was a dead crow on my doorstep.

  "Eww" I said, disgusted. I was about to tap it away with my foot when 'MEOW!'. I yelped and jumped back in surprise as a slim black cat jumped out of nowhere and grabbed the crow. It took it in its jaws and ran away. "Umm, okay... Thanks" I said, my heart still pounding. I got some money and walked over to Jayla, who had already gotten her money.

  We walked to the almost empty bus stop and waited for the bus to come. I told Jayla about the crow and she thought it was really funny. She did, however, think it was odd that a dead Crow and a black cat were near my house, but we put that thought swiftly out of our heads as we got onto the blue and green bus to town.